toms and bfs holdback challenge

Tom and bf where standing outside and a crowd has gathered around them waiting for the show. Hello and welcome to the holdback challenge part two! The crowd goes wild and Tom and bf wave. Pico holds the mic and tells the crowd about the two contestants he gives them both pepper and they say something both before sniffing it. I'm gonna win because I'm tall and better! Beep oh sorry no I'm gonna win because I'm cuter! Oh you want to believe that don't you? Ok ok don't fight let's get on with this! Ok! Kk! They both sniff the pepper shaker's and they both start hitching. Ehhhh heh o oh god that tickles b but I'm ok I'm ok! Ahhh nope! N no not gonna sneeze! They are both holding their noses and are breathing heavily. Ehhhhhh d don't s s sneeze! Ehhhh haaa I I can h h holdback! They both are almost at their breaking point and a fer minutes later they both sneeze at the same time. HAAAAAAAAAAACHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AHHHHHHHHHHCHOOOOOOOOOOOO TCHOOOOOO ESHOOOOO AHSHOOOOOOO HIIIIIIIISHEEEEEEEW SHEEEEEEEEW CHOOOOO CHOOOOO SHOOOOO HIIIIIIIISHEEEEEEEW SHEEEEEEEEW SHOOOOOOOO ESHOOOOO AHSHOOOOOOO AHCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ISHOOOOO SHOOOOO! HIIIIIIIISHEEEEEEEW SHEEEEEEEEW SHOOOOOOOO ESHOOOOO AHSHOOOOOOO TCHOOOOOOOOO WAAAAAAATCHOOOOOOOOO AHHHHCHOOOOO HIIIIIIIIIIICHWEEEEEEEEEEE CHOOOOOOOOOOOO ESHOOOOOOOOOO HISSSSSSHOOOOOOOOO WAAAAAAAAASHOOOOOOOOO SHEEEEEEEEW SHOOOOOOOO ESHOOOOO AHHHHCHOOOOO HIIIIIIIIIIICHWEEEEEEEEEEE CHOOOOOOOO AHHHHHHHHHHCHOOOOOOOOO ISHOOOOO CHOOOOO SHOOOOO HIIIIIIIISHEEEEEEEW SHEEEEEEEEW CHOOOOO SHOOOOO HIIIIIIIISHEEEEEEEW SHEEEEEEEEW! Pico then yells. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?! AGAIN! He then walks off and the crowd screams. YAY THE BOTH WIN! They then all go home.

:)