a United kingdom fic part 3

UK and France were walking home from the party UK was still sneezeing. Hehhh AHSHOOOOOOO AHCHOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Are you sure you don't need me to get you allergy meds? N no excuse me it won't help b but SHOOOOOOO AHHHHHHCHOOOOOOO u ugh "chough" I need to get to my house. France nods and they keep going UK sneezes into his handkerchief and France can see his pals nostrils flare he feels bad for him and holds three fingers up against UK's nose. He can feel his nostrils calm but it's obvious that he is still fighting the urge. Ha ah ahhh t thank you France "sniff" it's just such a intense tickle that it makes me w w want t to sneeze o oh dear I I can't I can't! France removes his fingers and steps to the side. UK isn't able to find his handkerchief in time to catch the sneezes so he does so uncovered. Hehhhhh CHOOOOO! HASHOOOOO ISHOOOOO CHOOOOO ISHOOOOO CHOOOOO SHOOOOO HIIIIIIIISHEEEEEEEW SHEEEEEEEEW CHOOOOO SHOOOOO HIIIIIIIISHEEEEEEEW SHEEEEEEEEW CHOOOOO SHOOOOO HIIIIIIIISHEEEEEEEW SHEEEEEEEEW SHOOOOOOOO CHOOOOOO ESHOOOOO AHHHHCHOOOOO HIIIIIIIIIIICHWEEEEEEEEEEE ESHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AHHHCHOOOO CHOOOOO SHOOOOO ESHOOOOOO ISHOOOOOO HIIIIIISHEEEEEEEEEEW HIIIICHOOOOOO HASHOOOOO ATISHOOOOOO ISHOOOOO! Even tho France step away he could still feel the spray from the massive wet sneezes. W wow... Bless you. T thank you friend oh my nose feels better! Great hehe I'll be going home now bye UK! Oh well goodbye!

:)