Tom vs bf round 2

It was the flower festival and Tom and bf were up to the podium. It was the flower smelling contests there was a 100$ reward to the winner. Ok so Tom you we'll pick the flowers and bf well guess the kind of flowers they are. Then you well swap places! Ok let's do this! Tom picks up a daisy and gives it to bf who is blind folded. He sniffs it and immediately remembers he's allergic to flowers. Ah o oh y yeah I forgot to mention I'm allergic to flowers. I... Tom facepalms and says. But what type of flower it is? I I think it's ah ah ESHOOOOO AHSHOOOOOOO HIIIIIIIISHEEEEEEEW SHEEEEEEEEW SHOOOOOOOO ESHOOOOO AHHHHCHOOOOOOO SHOOOOO HIIIIIIIISHEEEEEEEW SHEEEEEEEEW CHOOOOO HIIIIIIIISHEEEEEEEW CHOOOOO CHOOOOO SHOOOOO ASHOOOOOOO CHOOOO SHOOOOOOOO! "Sniff sniff" a daisy? That's right! Afterwards tom and bf swap places and bf picks a lilac and hands it to tom. He sniffs it and breaks into a messy loud fit. HAAAAAACHOOOOO EHSHOOOOO HIIIIIIIISHEEEEEEEW CHOOOOO ISHOOOOOO ACHOOOOO CHOOOOOO SHOOOOOO GASHOOOOOOOOOOO SHEEEEEEEEW HIIIIIIIISHEEEEEEEW SHEEEEEEEEW GSHOOOOOOOO SHEEEEEEEEW GSHOOOOOOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOOO ESHOOOOOOOOOO HISSSSSSHOOOOOOOOO WAAAAAAAAASHOOOOOOOOO SHEEEEEEEEW! W woah I didn't know you were allergic to... Pico covers bf mouth so that he won't give away the type of flower. Because I sneezed I'm guessing it's lilac. Yes that is right! The both won and get 100$ each. So happy ending!

:)