flopsymom fic part 8

Flopsymom had caught a special flu and dak wanted to help so nex brought them both to the lab. Ok so we are going to shrink you again dak and you are going to holdback again flopsymom. O ok ISHOOOOO HEHSHOOOOOOOO! Omg! It's ok this place is still fireproof! Ok it's time! Nex shrinks dak down and he goes inside of her nose again. He looks around and goes to her blood vessels and sees the virus and starts shooting at them killing them. Flopsymom was holding back acasually loosing the fight and sneezes once. EHHHHHCHOOOOOO! She doesn't sneeze again because nex pinches her nose. T t thanks t this is hard! Dak keeps killing the virus but he sees the rabbit alien and he jumps. YOU AGAIN? I'm gonna catch you this time! But the alien smirks and teleports a sheep and puts it in dak's ship. Huh? O oh no I'm allergic! The alien laughs saying something for the first time. Ha! I've had my fun now I'll go she's still going to be sick Happy sneezeing! He teleports away and dak sneezes. EHHHHSHOOOOOO HACHOOOOOOO ESHOOOOOOO ISHOOOOOO HIIIIIISHEEEEEEEEEEW HIIIICHOOOOOO HASHOOOOO ISHOOOOO SHOOOOO AHHHHSHOOOOO SHOOOOOO HIIIIIIIISHEEEEEEEW SHEEEEEEEEW GSHOOOOOOOO SHEEEEEEEEW GSHOOOOOOOO SHEEEEEEEEW CHOOOOO SHOOOOO ASHOOOOOOO CHOOOO SHOOOOO HIIIIIIIISHEEEEEEEW CHOOOOO CHOOOOO SHOOOOO HIIIIIIIISHEEEEEEEW SHEEEEEEEEW CHOOOOO! Then flopsymom has her fit no longer being able to holdback. HAAAAAACHOOOOO EHSHOOOOO HIIIIIIIISHEEEEEEEW SHEEEEEEEEW CHOOOOO CHOOOOO SHOOOOO ASHOOOOOOO CHOOOO ASHOOOO CHOOOO HIIIIIIIISHEEEEEEEW SHEEEEEEEEW GSHOOOOOOOO SHEEEEEEEEW GSHOOOOOOOO SHEEEEEEEEW CHOOOOO SHOOOOO ASHOOOOOOO CHOOOO SHOOOOOOOO CHOOOOO SHOOOOO ESHOOOOOO ISHOOOOOO HIIIIIISHEEEEEEEEEEW HIIIICHOOOOOO HASHOOOOO ISHOOOOO SHOOOOO ESHOOOOOO ISHOOOOOO HIIIIIISHEEEEEEEEEEW HIIIICHOOOOOO HASHOOOOO ATISHOOOOOO ISHOOOOO CHOOOOO ISHOOOOO SHOOOOO! Dak and the sheep go back to normal size and the sheep runs off. Ugh "sniff" ok your going to have to get better by yourself! Dak says running away. Well that happened. Ugh.

:)