a eddmatt fic part 2

Edd and Matt got home and Matt set on the couch and he got a idea. Hey can you make me sneeze? Umm why babe? Because I know you love it and so do I! Ok sure I'll be back with the pepper! He goes to get it and Matt giggles in happiness. Edd comes back with the pepper and sits down saying. Ok so tell me if I'm doing this right. Ok put some in your hand and I'll sniff it! Uh ok! He puts a little in his hand and Matt sniffs it he's nose immediately starts quivering and he starts hitching. Hehhhh o oh wow ahhhhhh o oh t this is g g haaaa gonna b be huhhhhh be big! He is hitching rapidly and is waving at his nose Edd blushes and says. Y you are adorable like this. H hehhh thanks haaaaaa ahhhhh I it tickles I'm gonna! He then sneezes violently and sprays Edd who is just in awe. HAAAAAASHOOOOOOO WAAAAAAAAASHOOOOOOOOO SHEEEEEEEEW GSHOOOOOOOO GSHOOOOOOOO SHEEEEEEEEW SHOOOOOOOO ESHOOOOO AHHHHCHOOOOOOO SHOOOOO ASHOOOOOOO CHOOOO SHOOOOOOOO CHOOOOO ISHOOOOO CHOOOOO SHOOOOO ESHOOOOOO ISHOOOOOO HIIIIIISHEEEEEEEEEEW HIIIICHOOOOOO HASHOOOOO ATISHOOOOOO ISHOOOOO ATICHOOOOO CHOOOOO CHOOOOO SHOOOOO HIIIIIIIISHEEEEEEEW SHEEEEEEEEW SHOOOOOOOO CHOOOOO CHOOOOO CHOOOOOO SHOOOOOO HIIIIIIIISHEEEEEEEEEEREEREW! After he's finished he sniffs saying. Whoa that felt AMAZING! And I can see you enjoyed it too haha! Oh stop it you adorable human! They end up cuddling the rest of the day.

(Im so proud of this lol.)