a deflector fic

Deflector is at the park and is flying using his wings made of technology. It's a good day for a fly! He is having fun and the air smells good so he takes a big breath though his nose. Ack! But at that very moment a wave of pollen blows in his face. The sniff sends a bunch of pollen into his nose. Ahhhhh haaaaa! O oh no t the p p pollen! He holds his finger to his nose and tries to land but he sneezes a couple times before he can. Ahhh ehhhhh hehhhh HEHSHOOOOOOOO HAAAAAASHOOOOOOO! He sends flowers and flower petals down which surprises some people. He also starts falling and people below him say. It's a bird! It's a plane! No it's... Someone falling? Luckily deflector is able to not sneeze long enough to land and have his fit. HIIIIIIIISHEEEEEEEW CHOOOOO CHOOOOO SHOOOOO ASHOOOOOOO ISHOOOOO CHOOOOO SHOOOOO ESHOOOOOO HACHOOOOOOO ESHOOOOOOO CHOOOOOO SHOOOOOO HIIIIIIIISHEEEEEEEW SHEEEEEEEEW SHOOOOOOOO CHOOOOOO! He sends flowers and petals into the faces of others one says. Oh wow bless you sir! T thanks HASHOOOOO HIIIIIIIISHEEEEEEEW SHEEEEEEEEW SHOOOOOOOO CHOOOOOO ESHOOOOO AHHHHCHOOOOO HIIIIIIIIIIICHWEEEEEEEEEEE ESHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AHHHCHOOOO ESHOOOOO! He only stops sneezeing by pinching his nose shut and flies home.

(First of all who is the deflector? I really like how he is I'm just curious and I never knew about this sneezing out flowers and petals it's awesome!)