malbear takes care of bear

(this is a Roblox game lol.)

Near is hunting down some humans but isn't feeling so hot and is sneezing constantly and the humans are getting away. Malbear is sleeping but wakes up to the sound bear's humongous sneezes. Ha SHOOOOO! H huh? What is that bear doing? He gets up and goes to the hallway of the house their in and sees bear trying to kill a human but can't because of his fit. C come h here y you l little HIIIIIIIISHEEEEEEEW SHEEEEEEEEW CHOOOOO CHOOOOO SHOOOOO ASHOOOOOOO CHOOOO SHOOOOO HIIIIIIIISHEEEEEEEW CHOOOOO SHOOOOO ASHOOOOOOO ISHOOOOO CHOOOOO SHOOOOO ESHOOOOOO HACHOOOOOOO! The human looks at malbear and runs. "Sigh" you're still not over your cold have you? Y yes I am! I it's just CHOOOOO SHOOOOO ASHOOOOOOO ISHOOOOO CHOOOOO SHOOOOO ESHOOOOOO HACHOOOOOOO ESHOOOOOOO CHOOOOOO ESHOOOOO AHHHHCHOOOOOOO SHOOOOO HIIIIIIIISHEEEEEEEW SHEEEEEEEEW GSHOOOOOOOO SHEEEEEEEEW! No you're still sick come here I'll keep you warm forgot the humans. F fine AHSHOOOOOOO HIIIIIIIISHEEEEEEEW HEHSHOOOOOOOO HAAAAAASHOOOOOOO! Bless you hmm that little blue nose of yours is twitching. It's so cute. N no I'm CHOOO AHCHOOOOOOOO n not cute! Yes you are you sweet little bear! W whatever g god it's cold I I need to HIIIIIIIISHEEEEEEEW! He soon fell asleep and malbear too.

(Lol.)