flopsymom fic part 6

Flopsymom was at the mall and was looking around. Her allergies where bad that day and she had sneezed a few times already. Ehhhh SHOOOO! She sniffs blowing her nose into a fireproof tissue. Ugh I hope I don't have a fit I can feel one coming but I'm not gonna! She keeps walking around looking and going into the stores. She's only sneezing a couple times but she walks past a brand new shop that's opening in a few days. The workers are dusting and it flies flopsymom's face and she stops her nose tremble's and her head tilts back and she erupts in a firey loud fit. HAAAAAAAAAACHOOOOOOOOOOO AHHHHSHOOOO HAAACHOOOO CHOOOOO SHOOOOO ASHOOOOOOO ISHOOOOOOO AHHHHHHCHOOOOOOOO HIIIIIIIISHEEEEEEEW SHEEEEEEEEW GSHOOOOOOOO SHEEEEEEEEW GSHOOOOOOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOOO ESHOOOOOOOOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOOO ESHOOOOOOOOOO! She's not close to done but she is slowly turning into her demon form. WAAAAAAAACHOOOOOO EHHHSHOOOOO HIIIIIIIISHEEEEEEEW CHOOOOO SHOOOOO HIIIIIIIISHEEEEEEEW SHEEEEEEEEW SHOOOOOOOO ESHOOOOO AHHHHCHOOOOOOO SHOOOOO ESHOOOOOO HIIIIIIIISHEEEEEEEW SHEEEEEEEEW CHOOOOO CHOOOOO SHOOOOO ASHOOOOOOO CHOOOO ASHOOOO CHOOOOO CHOOOOO SHOOOOO HIIIIIIIISHEEEEEEEW SHEEEEEEEEW SHOOOOOOOO ESHOOOOO AHHHHCHOOOOO HIIIIIIIIIIICHWEEEEEEEEEEE CHOOOOOOOO! She is constantly sneezing but the mall staff have been putting the fires out over and over again. EHHHHHSHOOOOOOO HASHOOOOO HIIIIIIIISHEEEEEEEW CHOOOOO SHOOOOO HIIIIIIIISHEEEEEEEW SHEEEEEEEEW CHOOOOO SHOOOOO HIIIIIIIISHEEEEEEEW SHEEEEEEEEW SHOOOOOOOO! She finally gets a hold of herself she realizes that she is in her demon form and blushes. Running away to go home and slowly change back.

(Hope this is ok!)