bears allergies

(Yes a fnf mod exists lol.)

Bear was hunting down a group of humans as usual but something was off. Bear's nose was itchy and he knew he wasn't sick. Ahhh I it tickles so much oh god what's happening? He rubs his nose but sees a human near by he quickly runs after her. She screams saying. STAY AWAY PLEASE DON'T HURT ME! Bear keeps running after her but the closer he gets the worse the tickle gets. Ahhhh haaaa eh ehhh! Huh? The human stops when she sees bear hitching and isn't chasing her anymore. She gets a idea he must be allergic to her perfume. She pulls it out and sprays it in bear's face. AH! HIIIIIIIISHEEEEEEEW SHEEEEEEEEW CHOOOOO HIIIIIIIISHEEEEEEEW CHOOOOO ISHOOOOOO ACHOOOOO ESHOOOOOO ISHOOOOOO HIIIIIISHEEEEEEEEEEW HIIIICHOOOOOO HASHOOOOO HIIIIIIIISHEEEEEEEW SHEEEEEEEEW CHOOOOO SHOOOOO HIIIIIIIISHEEEEEEEW SHEEEEEEEEW SHOOOOOOOO ESHOOOOO AHHHHCHOOOOOOO SHOOOOO ESHOOOOOO ISHOOOOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HIIIIIIIISHEEEEEEEW SHEEEEEEEEW SHOOOOOOOO CHOOOOOO ESHOOOOO AHSHOOOOOOO! She laughs and runs away bear's still sneezeing and says. H hey wait you HIIIIIIIISHEEEEEEEW SHEEEEEEEEW l little CHOOO AHCHOOOOOOOO I idoet! He isn't able to stop until malbear puts his finger under bear's quivering nose. O oh thanks o oh god that tickled really bad! Yeah I get that now stop the humans all got away! O oh come on!

:)