pepper power!

Edd, Matt Tom, and tord are trying to cook but they are having trouble because they are getting in each other's way. Hey! I'm trying to preheat the oven! Tord says as Tom pushes him out of the way to get to the fridge. Well to bad I need milk for my cake I'm making! Hey can you cook steak in the toaster? What are you mental? Use the grill! Matt and Edd yell at each other. But tord accidentally knocks the pepper over and it burns everyones nose. H hey! T t that b burns hehh haaaa! Matt says rubbing his nose Tom is hitching and trying to holdback. Ahhhh o oh god th that tickles. Edd starts sneezeing immediately as he just can't control it. HIIIIIIIISHEEEEEEEW SHEEEEEEEEW GSHOOOOOOOO SHEEEEEEEEW GSHOOOOOOOO SHEEEEEEEEW CHOOOOO SHOOOOO ASHOOOOOOO ISHOOOOO CHOOOOO SHOOOOO ESHOOOOOO HACHOOOOOOO ESHOOOOOOO ISHOOOOOO HIIIIIISHEEEEEEEEEEW! Tord is also holding back and he is able to longer than Tom who can't anymore. SHOOO EHSHOOOOO HIIIIIIIISHEEEEEEEW CHOOOOO CHOOOOO SHOOOOO ASHOOOOOOO CHOOOO ASHOOOO CHOOOO HIIIIIIIISHEEEEEEEW SHEEEEEEEEW SIIIIIEEEE CHOOOOO CHOOOOO ISHOOOOO CHOOOOO CHOOOOO ISHOOOOO HEHSHOOOOOOOO! Matt starts sneezeing too and sprays Edd in the face. AHHHHHSHOOOOOO ISHOOOOO SHOOOOO AHHHHSHOOOOO SHOOOOOO AHHHCHOOOO AHSHOOOOOOO HIIIIIIIISHEEEEEEEW HEHSHOOOOOOOO HAAAAAASHOOOOOOO ESHOOOOO AHHHHCHOOOOO HIIIIIISHEEEEEW CHOOOOOOOO AHHHHHHHHHYCHOOOOOOOOO ISHOOOOOOOOOOOO HACHOOOOOOOOOOOO SHOOOOO ESHOOOOOO HIIIIIIIISHEEEEEEEW! Tord is still holding back but everyone else has stopped they all look at him and Edd says. Hey buddy "sniff" you should just sneeze it actually feels really good. Tord shakes his head and says. N no! I I can h holdback I it's e e easy! His eyes are watering and his nose is trembling and he is unable to stop hitching. Haaa gaaa ahhh eh eh eh heh! Edd, Matt, and Tom watch tord holdback until his fit comes. HaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAACHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! OH MY GOD! Jeez tord told you not to holdback "sinker".  HIIIIIIIISHEEEEEEEEEEEEW CHOOOOOOOO ESHOOOOOOOO ISHOOOOOOO HIIIIIIIISHEEEEEEEW SHEEEEEEEEW GSHOOOOOOOO GSHOOOOOOOO SHEEEEEEEEW CHOOOOO SHOOOOO ASHOOOOOOO ISHOOOOOOO AHHHHHHCHOOOOOOOO  o oh god  HIIIIIIIISHEEEEEEEW SHEEEEEEEEW GSHOOOOOOOO GSHOOOOOOOO SHEEEEEEEEW I can't stop CHOOOOO SHOOOOO ASHOOOOOOO CHOOOO SHOOOO HIIIIIIIISHEEEEEEEW CHOOOOO ISHOOOOOO ACHOOOOO CHOOOOOO SHOOOOOO h help CHOOOOO! K! Tom says smacking Tord in the face with a kitchen towel. ACK! H hey! Oh wait. Thanks! Your welcome my mom used to do that to me all the time. Ok wait what?

:)