flopsymom fic part 4

Flopsymom was still in the hospital but she was slowly getting better. Heh eeh. But she was very sneezey and almost burned another person who jumps away. EhhhhSHOOOOOO HAAACHOOOOOOOOOO EHCHOOOO AHHHHHHSHOOOOOOO! OH GOD! B bless you... "Sniff" thanks. Her nose runs and she blows it but that makes the tickle sky rocket. Ah! AHSHOOOOOOO AHCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HIIIIIIIISHEEEEEEEW SHEEEEEEEEW GSHOOOOOOOO SHEEEEEEEEW GSHOOOOOOOO SHEEEEEEEEW CHOOOOO SHOOOOO ASHOOOOOOO ISHOOOOO CHOOOOO ISHOOOOO CHOOOOO SHOOOOO ESHOOOOOO! She rubs her nose holding a finger to her nose it actually helps and she stops sneezeing. Ugh I can't believe that work. Ma'am you are supposed to be in your bed! I know but I'm bored! "Sigh" Im sorry but you have to. The nurse leads flopsymom to her room and she lays down. Ugh I I need... The nurse backs up and grabs the fireproof tissues. HAAAAAACHOOOOO EHSHOOOOO HIIIIIIIISHEEEEEEEW CHOOOOO SHOOOOO HIIIIIIIISHEEEEEEEW SHEEEEEEEEW SHOOOOOOOO ESHOOOOO AHSHOOOOOOO HIIIIIIIISHEEEEEEEW SHEEEEEEEEW GSHOOOOOOOO SHEEEEEEEEW GSHOOOOOOOO SHEEEEEEEEW CHOOOOO SHOOOOO ASHOOOOOOO CHOOOO SHOOOOOOOO CHOOOOO SHOOOOO ESHOOOOOO HIIIIIIIISHEEEEEEEW SHEEEEEEEEW GSHOOOOOOOO GSHOOOOOOOO SHEEEEEEEEW CHOOOOO HIIIIIIIISHEEEEEEEW CHOOOOO! Bless you ma'am here blow your nose. T thanks "choughing". Calm down you can't have a asthma attack. She does and yawns getting comfy and falls asleep. The nurse sighs and leaves closing the door.

(This was fun!)