a Hungary fic

Hungary was at the park with German empire who was chilling. What is that bird I hear? Hungary says as he is blind. It's a robin. German empire says looking at the bird. Hey I'm gonna go to the bathroom don't move ok? K I'll just feel the wind in my face. German empire leaves to the bathroom and Hungary just chills sighing. But a stray cat comes by and  he jumps up on the bench with him. Hungary's nose gets a little tickle in the back of his left nostril. H huh? "Sniff" w why's my nose tickling? The cat climbs on Hungary's lap rubbing his head on Hungary's chest making him sneeze a couple times. EHHHCHOOO HIIISEEEEEW AHHHHTCHOOOOO HAAAASHOOOOOO! W wait I is th this a ah AHHCHOOOO a a c cat? N no! G get HAAACHOOOOOOOOOO EHCHOOOO AHHHHHHSHOOOOOOO HIIIIIIIISHEEEEEEEW o off! German empire comes back and sees the cat. Hey! Get off of him he's allergic to you! The cat hisses and lies down and shakes. Sending more cat dander in Hungary's nose. AHHH EHHHH AHHHHHSHOOOOOO ISHOOOOO CHOOOOO SHOOOOO ESHOOOOOOOOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOOO AHHHHHHSHOOOOOO SHOOOOOOOOOOOO ISHOOOOO HEHSHOOOOOOOO HAAAAAASHOOOOOOO WAAAAAAAAASHOOOOOOOOO ESHOOOOO AHSHOOOOOOO AHCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HIIIIIIIISHEEEEEEEW CHOOOOO CHOOOOO SHOOOOO ASHOOOOOOO ISHOOOOOOO AHHHHHHCHOOOOOOOO HIIIIIIIISHEEEEEEEW SHEEEEEEEEW GSHOOOOOOOO SHEEEEEEEEW GSHOOOOOOOO SHEEEEEEEEW CHOOOOO SHOOOOO ASHOOOOOOO ISHOOOOOOOOO! The cat meows one more time and jumps off Hungary and wonders off. Ugh cad you take me homb? Yes and you can change your clothes and blow your nose. Hungary and German empire go to the car and go home.

(That cat is going to be a recurring character lol.)