flopsymom fic part 3

Flopsymom was in the hospital because she had caught the flu. She felt like garbage and had to stay there for at least four weeks because of her asthma. I "hack weez" hate this! The nurse walks in and asks. You need anything ma'am? N no "chough hack" h heh HEHSHOOOOOOOO HAAAAAASHOOOOOOO! She sneezes and sprays fire at the nurse but she misses. "Choughing" o oh god I I'm so sorry. It's ok this hospital is fireproof! The nurse then hands flopsymom a handful of fireproof tissues. She then sneezes into them rapidly. Ehhhhhhh SHOOOOO ESHOOOOOO HIIIIIIIISHEEEEEEEW SHEEEEEEEEW CHOOOOO CHOOOOOO SHOOOOOO GASHOOOOOOOOOOO SHEEEEEEEEW HIIIIIIIISHEEEEEEEW HEHSHOOOOOOOO HEHCHOOOOOOOOOO HUH SHOOOOO ESHOOOOOO ISHOOOOOO HIIIIIISHEEEEEEEEEEW HIIIICHOOOOOO HASHOOOOO ISHOOOOO HEHSHOOOOOOOO HAAAAAASHOOOOOOO WAAAAAAAAASHOOOOOOOOO SHEEEEEEEEW CHOOOOO CHOOOOOOOO! She has a asthma attack and the nurse gives her her inhaler and she. Tries to nap which she is only able to for two hours until she wakes up to a huge fit. AHHHCHOOOO CHOOOOO ISHOOOOO SHOOOOO HIIIIIIIISHEEEEEEEW HEHSHOOOOOOOO HAAAAAASHOOOOOOO WAAAAAAAAASHOOOOOOOOO SHEEEEEEEEW GSHOOOOOOOO SHEEEEEEEEW CHOOOOO SHOOOOO ASHOOOOOOO CHOOOO ASHOOOO CHOOOO SIIIIIEEEE CHOOOOO SHEEEEEEEEW GSHOOOOOOOO GSHOOOOOOOO SHEEEEEEEEW CHOOOOO SHOOOOO ASHOOOOOOO! She manages to not have a asthma attack and blows her nose rubbing it trying to not sneeze anymore. She falls asleep again and doesn't wake up until the doctor comes in and talks to her. She stays there for four weeks and then gets better and goes home.

(I love this idea!)