a black hat fic

Black hat was just looking over the city he had been sneezing on and off all day. Dr flug knocks on black hats door. C come in... Umm sir I have some info to tell y... HIIIICHOOOOOO HASHOOOOO! O oh bless you as I was saying sir the in... CHOOOOO ISHOOOOO HEHSHOOOOOOOO SHOOOOO HIIIIIIIISHEEEEEEEW HEHSHOOOOOOOO SHOOOOO HIIIIIIIISHEEEEEEEW HEHSHOOOOOOOO HAAAAAASHOOOOOOO! Bless you again as I was again I have s... WASHOOOOO HIIISEEEEEEW SEEEEEEW HIIIIIIIISHEEEEEEEW SHEEEEEEEEW SHOOOOOOOO CHOOOOOO ESHOOOOO AHHHHCHOOOOO HIIIIIIIIIIICHWEEEEEEEEEEE ESHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Bl bless you sir are you alright? Y yes of course I've j just CHOOO AHCHOOOOOOOO b been sneezing all day! O oh maybe you need some of your allergy medicine? Wait when was the last time I HIIIIIIIISHEEEEEEEW SHEEEEEEEEW CHOOOOO SHOOOOO ASHOOOOOOO CHOOOO t took it? Like 4 months ago do you want me to go get it? Y HASHOOOOO ISHOOOOO CHOOOOO CHOOOOO CHOOOOOO SHOOOOOO GASHOOOOOOOOOOO SHEEEEEEEEW SHOOOOOOOO ESHOOOOO yes of course! O ok sir I'll be right back! Dr flug runs to the bathroom and grabs the allergy medicine and goes back to black hat. I got it sir! HASHOOOOO ISHOOOOO SHOOOOO HIIIIIIIISHEEEEEEEW CHOOOOO CHOOOOO SHOOOOO ASHOOOOOOO CHOOOO! G good bring it here! H here you go sir. D do you want me to tell you the info? "Gulp" yes! O ok! So...

(I'm back again sorry for the long wait!)