Assistant- Scaramouche (continuation) 🍋

THIS ISNT FINISHED I JUST CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO UNPUBLISH THIS SO I CAN EDIT IT ON NY OWN TIME IM SORRY

—"Getting a little excited now, are we?"
You chuckled and pulled his bangs away from his face.
Scaramouche pinned your body against the bathroom floor.
All while positioning himself steadily in between your legs, grinding his cock against your thighs. Scaramouche watched you hazily while you panted from the uncomfortable steam.
"Gods.. please my lord scaramouche.."
"What did I tell you Y/n, drop the formalities.."
He let out at airy laugh and beared a grin, leaning towards your face he stared up through his hooded eyes. You were getting irritated with your boss.
"Scaramouche, please."
"Aww.. What happened with the attitude shift? Getting impatient?"
You spat on your hand then reached down and wrapped your palm around his cock.
"Yes, Scaramouche. I was getting impatient."
You sat upon him, staring at the startled mess beneath you. You crawled and pressed your chest to his while kissing down his neck, torso, and soon making your way to his legs. You pumped his dick harder. Earning friction and a warning look.
Scaramouche cocked his head back against the wood. His moans echoed in the bath house while you had fun with his swollen tip. Running your fingers over the slit and down his length.
"Ahh.. Y/n... I-I love you.?"
"I know you do Scaramouche-"
You continued stroking his cock faster until his eyes rolled back and his pre cum was your new lube. His back arched, an orgasm coming on- Then you stopped.
Tears began to form in the desperate harbingers eyes.
"W-whyyy did you hhuh-stop?"
Scaramouche panted and pulled your hand down again, only for you to retract it back.
"Can you hold out a little longer, love?"
Scaramouche frowned deeply.
You smiled and threw one leg over his side, then bent down to place a gentle kiss on scara's lips. Scaramouche gripped your hips and steadily brought your pussy down on his dick.
He cursed and continued to support your legs.
Biting your lip hard, you clenched down trying to adjust to scara's length stretching your walls.

"Oh you feel so good.. Y/n, your insides feel so good~"

Scaramouche thrusted his hips forwards impatiently,  trying to grasp more of your tight feeling. You hissed and pinned him down to stop him.

"I know you want more, but be patient. Slut.."

Your bosses eyes flashed with an electric look, almost in annoyance.