Attention- Chongyun

"As beautiful as this view is, it gets boring. I've seen it hundreds of times already y'know?"
"My gods Chongyun, can I just have a moment?" We were up on the roof of the highest liyue building we could find, I was studying Talent techniques and Chongyun was..well.. being annoying.
He pouted and bent over the edge.
When I noticed he was alarmingly close to the edge I bolted over and grabbed him back.
"Chongyun! Are you trying to kill yourself!?" I hissed angrily.
I immediately stopped when I saw tears flooding out of his eyes. His face was flushed red from embarrassment and his nose was runny too.
"Chongyun, did I do something?"
He aggressively shook his head and looked away, still sniffing.
"Then what's wrong.?"
He shakily replied,
"It's just you.." he stopped.
"So it was me-"
"No! It's just.. me being sensitive."
"Chongyun."
"Y-yes?"
I frowned and hugged him.
"Never in my life have I seen The one and only Chongyun cry. Never. So please be honest."
I held his red cheeks in my hands and stared at him seriously, making him blush and sniffle even more.
"Sometimes i-it seems l-like you hate m-me.. and I'm getting mixed emotions."
I accidentally sighed and Chongyun took it as an "irritated" gesture.
"Well, I'm sorry that I just love you?" He said in a moody tone.
I found myself pulling his face closer to mine, soon connecting to his tear-coated lips.
We stayed like that for a while and then parted.
One last little sniffle came out before I pecked the side of his mouth again.
"Darling, I love you very much, I've just been a bit stressed lately."
Chongyun nodded and pouted again.
He snaked his hands around my waist and pressed his face into my chest.
"Yofh ashoghle.."
"I'm sorry, again."
His head popped up again, very close to mine.
"Then why don't you kiss me again?"