Dream Series- Diluc

Something warm hugged Diluc from behind. He looked down and saw two hands emerge from under his arms. The hands wrapped around his waist and the warmth from behind pressed further into his back. Diluc chuckled silently and intertwined his fingers with Y/n's. Like a movie, the skies above were blue and the wind blew softly, rustling the tall grass surrounding the two. But it was like Diluc was watching it on mute. He didn't mind however.

Y/n suddenly let go and snuck under his arm, before sprinting away from him through the green field. Naturally, Dliuc began chasing after them. He could see from afar that their lips were upturned at the sides. He assumed they were laughing. He laughed inaudibly too, while he chased them. Diluc caught up and gently grasped to y/n's waist before pulling them into him. Diluc tripped and fell onto his back, the traveler landing above him. Their arms were on each side of his head. Y/n leaned in to admire Diluc. Their noses brushed together as a light blush tinted their faces. As Y/n tried to get closer, he found himself looking away. It was like his body was moving on his own, he couldn't control himself.
Diluc's face almost matched his hair. He's been in this situation with traveler before, but it was difficult for him this time. Out of the corner of his eye, Diluc stared at the traveler's face. They looked smug. He turned to face them and whispered something.
"Why so red?"
The traveler responded.
Sound rung out.
"What?" Diluc said.
Y/n repeated,
"Why are you so red.. I thought you said you took a break."
Diluc blinked before black clouded his vision.

"What... what?"
He said again.
Y/n put a towel on his forehead.
"You said you wouldn't overwork yourself because last time you got sick. You promised, yet here we are again."
Y/n sat in a chair beside Diluc, who was lying down in his bed trying to regain consciousness. He had passed out at his desk last night, and Y/n carried him to bed. When they touched his face, he had a raging fever. The next morning Diluc always received a firm scolding from Y/n. But getting sick always meant Y/n would be by his side when he woke up.
Diluc smiled slightly and leaned to hug Y/n's waist.

"I'm perfectly fine Y/n. Stop worrying about me so much."