Scaramouche x male reader 🍋

1602 word count

The mighty traveler, who's name has reached many nations. The name Y/n. Everyone's heard of the charming, curious outlander they called Y/n. He befriended the gods and made enemies with the fatui, all in the process to find his sister. It was only 13 months ago that the name reached the sixth harbinger's ears. Naturally you'd think that he'd immediately get on the case and try to assassinate this traveler- but no- he decided he would watch him from afar. Scaramouche's original plan was to watch and observe his strengths and weaknesses, but over time he found himself observing other things like the travelers hobbies and the way he'd fix his hair every morning.

Scaramouche eventually started following the traveler on his commissions and when he visited Liyue.
Once he attempted to speak out and introduce himself, but he was met with a sword to his throat.
Tonight was going to be different. No fighting. Just a nice dinner. Together.

Scaramouche POV

I got out of the bath and wrapped a towel around my waist, then walked to the bathroom to acquire my uniform. I exhaled and stared at my reflection in the mirror. I touched my nose to the cold surface and admired myself. My eyes, my face, my symmetrical assets? I looked like a god. My cheeks were uncomfortably pink because of the steam so I left the bathroom shortly after with my hat.

It was time to book a night in liyue.

My plan was set! I would leave clues for Y/n in liyue then lead him up to one of the pavilion's hotel rooms. There we will have a nice dinner. It probably won't be that easy but I have hope.

Y/n POV

I recently had a letter delivered to me by a random shop owner that read-
———————————————————————
"Dear traveler,
I greatly admire your work.
Please consider joining me at the pavilion's largest balcony tonight. Around eight.

See you then,

-YOUR ADMIRER
———————————————————————

Sometimes I'd get get fan mail from some victims I've saved, but never a direct invitation to something. I was suspicious at first, but the pavilion's balconies are open to the public! So even if it was Fatui, they couldn't possible try anything because of the Mililith.

~time skip~

It was eight PM and I was ready to visit this mysterious admirer. I was rather excited.. could I call this a date? I've never been on a date. (Other than lunches with Childe)

I reached the pavilion stairs and started to head up when I noticed a sign.

||-RESERVED-NO PUBLIC ACCESS-||

Oh.. the admirer must have had an unfortunate planning time. I sighed and couldn't help but feel a little disappointed. I ended up walking all the way down Main Street and sitting at a tree above the port. An Hour or so passed.

"Traveler? Did you not get my invitation?"
A voice came from behind the large tree.
"Oh, are you the secret admirer? How did you find me?"

"How could I not notice someone looking so magnificent in the moonlight? Also I kind of had to find you since you didn't show up.. hehe."
The person chuckled.
"I'm sorry, it said public wasn't allowed so I left."
"Yeah. It wasn't open to public. Because I booked it. For us."
...
"Anyway, I brought some sake down from the pavilion because our scheduled reservation time ran out."
"Okay.. sorry again, I didn't know."
"It's fine."

I stayed silent for a moment. Waiting for the person to say something else. I soon heard the sound of liquid being poured into a glass hastily.
"Sake?"
"Thanks."
A silky pale hand held out a cup.
I reached over for it to the other side of the tree, but I fell forward and ended up landing on my hands. Knocking the cup out of the way in the process.
"OhmygoshIamsosorry.!"
The same pale hand grabbed mine and helped me up.
"Thank you.. it didn't get on your clothes did it?"
"It doesn't matter."
I looked up, embarrassed. Then quickly whipped my sword out to face the balladeer who might've just poisoned me.
"Scaramouche! What the hell do you want!"
"Nothing. Just a dinner with you, and maybe some alone time."
"Why.. so you can poison me? Get rid of the traveler yourself so the Fatui will be trouble free?"
"Why so harsh. I would never try to kill you."
(😬)
"I don't believe you."
"Please give me a chance. Put the sword down."

The navy/purple haired man was mesmerizing, I will admit. But he's still fatui.
.. I lowered my sword and slid it back onto my belt.
"What is your plan then? Mr. Scaramouche."
I sneered.
The balladeer sighed and sat down against the tree. Despite his playful demeanor, his heart really did ache for the traveler.

"Traveler, y/n. May I call you that?"
"That's fine."
"Okay. I have a proposal, and it's not marriage so don't get too excited yet.. haha."
I stared at him with a blank face, pausing again in silence so he would carry on.
..
"Would you like to come back to the pavilion's hotel with me? We could share some sake and food and pretend like we're both good people."
"I am a good person."
I replied.
"Then where's you sister?"
An uncomfortable shock ran though me. Scaramouche almost struck a nerve somewhere, I could feel it.

-Was my bloodlust showing?-

Scaramouche continued.
"If you were good, the gods wouldn't have had to punish you by taking your sibling away from you."
"You're just pulling my strings."
"That's right, Y/n."
The balladeer swooned forward and grabbed both your hand and your hip, then whispered into your ear.
"I am pulling your strings, you know you aren't good. I know you're not good. So be bad. Be bad for me Y/n."
My breathe was cut short as Scaramouche pressed his lips to mine.

The mighty traveler has fallen into the sixth harbinger's trap..so perfectly.

//time skip - pavilion hotel//

The door slammed violently, leaving the room shaking slightly. Scaramouche had never let go of you since the moment you surrendered, everything you stood for has already been thrown out the window. You felt so bad.. and it felt so good.

Scaramouches lips connected to mine once again as his body trapped me between him and the wall. His soft hand intertwined with my wrists above my head and he continued to suck on my bottom lip and jawline. Over a year of held up passion and observing was being let out with every touch to my body. His other hand was caressing my chest and stripping me and himself.
His knee rubbed my crotch in a ruthless desperation to feel more.
"F-fuck Y/n." He panted. Over and over he groaned "y/n", progressively getting louder each time. I had to put my hand over his mouth to hush his arousal. Scaramouche looked up at me with his eyebrows furrowed.
"Y/n, you can't think about anything right now other than me right?"
The balladeer unzipped your pants.
"N-no."
I responded quickly.
"So.. you've submitted your body.. and mind to me?"
He mused.
Scaramouche watched in awe as my cock sprung up, without hesitation he licked from the base to the crown and flashed his signature shit-eating grin. He made your knees so weak. But you could never admit that to him.

Four months ago, I actually noticed the suspicious man following me. I did some research on him- and with the help of some of childe's hints, you discovered the sixth's harbinger's identity. Scaramouche.
Four months later and now that man was sucking your dick.

Scaramouche POV

Taking in all the sweet flavors of y/n felt amazing. The pure euphoria I felt when I was with him made my world spin round. Now I just want to be in him. I wanted to leave apart of me so far within him he can always remember me for something.

All of a sudden, a warm thick substance kicked into my mouth.

//"Fuck, t-that was hot."//

I licked up y/n's body, making red welts here and there to let my presence linger. I gave Y/n a passionate kiss so he could taste himself. Chuckling throughout kissing him, letting his moans vibrate my lips while I stroked him, was the best. This was getting boring however.

I picked him up and placed him below me on the bed. He quivered anxiously before attempting to get up.

"What the fuck, stop it."
"What-"

I strapped a gouge into his mouth and flipped him over so his ass was in the air. He shamelessly obeyed and I wasn't complaining.
"Y/n, could you say pleasseee.?"
Y/n yelped as I slapped him again.
"Yeah? Yeah? You gonna say it?"
I teased and positioned myself in front of his hole.
"Whatever, bad boys never say please.! Augh-"
I roughly entered him, earning another yelp/moan.
Feeling his warm, tight, little inside made it hard for me to contain myself.
I grabbed his hips and rammed my cock into his ass again, and again, and again. His legs were quaking as he moaned out a muffled name that I would assume to be mine.
"Feeling satisfied.!? Y-Y/n- ah! Hahhahah.. mmph-"
The bed rocked a final time before I came onto his ass. Eventually I collapsed beside Y/n shivering a little. I took the gouge out and smiled at my bad little boy.

\\"Do you have any sake left.?"\\