Scenarios with the boys< part one

( I want to disassemble the necklace pls )

Random scenarios with the boys

Albedo:
You come home to the knight's alchemy lab, exhausted and ready to pass out- when you see Albedo on the floor. He was unconscious, or so you thought. When you worriedly rushed over and shook him, he just mumbled something.
"Y/n."
You attempted to lift him up, but it seemed he did not want to get up. His head lolled and dropped against the floor when you let go.
"Albedo? Are you okay??"
You half-yelled at him.
"No."
"This isn't funny."
"Life isn't funny."
You blinked at him and sat down next to him.
"Yeah, okay fine."
"I ran out of lamp grasses."
"Thought so."
"Can you-"
"No."

Kaeya:

You and Kaeya were on a nice walk in springfield.
You both had a day off and the chivalry captain wanted to mess around with his Traveler. (Chivalry kept autocorrecting to childcare💀)
It was romantic for a while before you arrived at dawn winery.
Suddenly an idea popped up in Kaeya's head.
"Hey, why don't we take a crate of wine?"
You looked at him wide-eyed and furiously shook your head.
"Remember when Venti got stung up and displayed on the chandelier for a whole day??"
"Yeah- but that's only because he got CAUGHT-"
You sighed and stepped away. Then proceeded to walk a good fifty feet away from him. You waved at him and motioned that you'll watch if he really wanted to.
Kaeya continued to sneak into the warehouse and pulled one of the wine barrels out. He really didn't think it'd go that smoothly?
Kaeya dropped the wine barrel and it rolled down the hill, then it bumped into a lamppost- which broke the barrel, causing wine to bleed out into the gravel. That's not all. From atop the hill, you could see the lamppost break, and fall into one of the winery's windows. You could hear some of the maids scream too.
Kaeya's "fuck" expression only lasted a few seconds before he came sprinting at you yelling "GO GO GO!"
Nothing could put out the flames of retribution.

Venti:

You walked into the entrance of the Knight's office, to see Venti. He was strung up on the ceiling, again. He was actually hanging this time, from the chandelier- your guess was Diluc.
Klee and Diona were standing in front of the upside down Venti.
"AHA! Boozehound! Gods, you smell terrible!"
"*hic* I AM A GOD."
"Mr. Venti, how did you get up there??"
Klee curiously poked Venti in the face while Diona spat her tongue at him.
Venti swiveled around back and forth while giggling. You couldn't tell if he was unconscious or just so drunk that he didn't mind.
You walked up to him and swung him by his leg backwards.
"WEEeeeeEee~~"
(This manz istg)
"Ahah! Honorary knight, let me try!"
Klee lightly pushed him towards Diona, like a tether ball. Diona returned him to Klee. She violently kicked him in the face, leaving a cat paw shaped imprint on his forehead.

Xiao:

You took Xiao out to eat at the wangshu inn. Xiao was eating his tenth almond tofu, and you were already done. You were bored and needed something to distract yourself.
You scooted your stool noisily over the Xiao, who was glaring at you.
"Can I borrow your necklace?"
"Absolutely not."
🥲
"Please?"
"No."
You sighed in defeat and rested your chin against the table, staring at Xiao.
Xiao gave in and carefully slid off his adeptis beads and held them to you with one hand.
He squinted at his hand, then at you.
You took them and immediately your hand plunged into the table with a crack. Xiao blinked, still unamused.
The beads were heavier than fucking morax.
How does he fight with it on?
Your hand didn't break, but it made a huge dent in the table. (Boss lady would be pissed)
You looked away nervously and covered it with a cup.
(Tbh his beads would be fun to meddle with, I just had a weird feeling they'd weigh a hella lot)