Dream Series-Kaeya

There stood teenage Kaeya, standing still as a pole, he was still scrawny but already had developed his flirty charm at the age of sixteen. Kaeya watched quietly as his commander strut back and fourth, observing the knights-in-training. The chilvary captain was going over what their training exercises were today, but no one's attention was really on him. They had decided to train in a more secluded part of mondstaht, which coincidentally- a fine young Y/n had decided to read there that afternoon. The trainees were smirking to themselves and staring Y/n down, occasionally making a weird oogly face when the cap wasn't looking.
Kaeya was staring too, of course. Just his luck, the captain noticed this. The older man bonked young Kaeya on the head with a stick he had picked up.
From a short distance away, Y/n was giggling at the poor boy who was receiving a scolding.

Training resumed a few minutes later, and they went back to their book. Sometimes they'd look up because of the rowdy noise the trainees made, maybe even to peek at a certain someone. That certain someone was most definitely peeking at Y/n though. Kaeya's 'mates' all teased him for staring, so they all ended up pushing him around to the point where he fell onto the bench beside Y/n.
They mumbled a small hi, which Kaeya automatically remarked something stupid instead of a greeting. They deadpanned at each other for a while before he attempted to speak again, making the conversation more awkward.
The amount of times Kaeya had mentally slapped himself across the face during the short talk is astronomical.

Suddenly Kaeya opened his eyes to see a warm room. His bedroom. His sheets were everywhere but on him, and his traveler was not on their side of the bed.
He sighed, burying his knuckles into his eyes.
"Ohh.. I was such a cringey kid.. just makes me want to shrivel up and die, being so edgy and stuff..-"

Small A/N 🧍

I ran out of inspo to do the Kaeya D/S chapter since it got deleted TWO DIFFERENT TIMES- so I changed the dream completely instead.
Rip teenage emolord Kaeya.