Accidental confession- Kaeya

I had been experiencing a lot more pros rather than cons in my life recently. My brother and I are finally on speaking terms, I have new knights I'm looking forward to training, and I have.. Y/n.. in my life now.
They're so amazing, I can't even put it into words. A quick flash of a grin and I find myself falling head over heels for them all over again.
It's easy to conceal whatever fluster-ness I feel, but there are some nights my over whelming happiness comes into full swing.

I brought my newbie-recruits to the angels share as a welcoming into the knights of favonius. Let's say I might've had one to many drinks and ended up sprawled out on the bar moaning about my life. Before I could go on about whatever came to mind, my brother was pulling me outside. Diluc had hooked his arm around my shoulder and positioned my arm the same. We were eye level but he wasn't looking at me.

"Diluc.. why'd you interrupt me.. And where're we going?"
Diluc sighed and heaved my weight up again.
"To Y/n's. You smell. You're drunk."
I mumbled an okay and smiled to myself.
We're going to Y/n's. That's kind of exciting.
"Diluc, where does Y/n live?"
"They're currently staying at the goth inn, you remember where that is? It's not that far. I'm going to send you off from here, is that okay?"
I nodded and lifted my hand away from my brother to give him a wave goodbye, but it came out more like a swat.
Diluc left back to his tavern and I continued on my way to the inn.

Y/n Pov

I left the inn awhile ago to walk around the town when I came across a familiar figure in the distance. A tall man with long blue hair was walking up the large staircase in front of me in an unsteady manner. Kaeya was slouching and hitting each step with the tips of his finger. He had his head down and he kept chuckling.
"Kaeya?"
Kaeya snapped his head up and gave a goofy smile.
"Rookie..! It's youuuu."
Kaeya threw his arm over my shoulder.
"Soo you know where we're going?"
"What.?"
"We're visiting Y/n. You know them? I'm sure you do, everyone should. They're great. You'll like them."
I didn't know what this was about. But it was cute. I decided to play along with Kaeya for a little while to see where this would lead.
We walked for a bit, Kaeya ranted about things I didn't catch onto and talked about Diluc too. Then he brought up me again. He leaned off me and stood up straighter at his full height.
"Y'know rookie, I think I can trust you with this. Can you keep a secret?"
I nodded and followed him up to the inn's entrance. He leaned on the door frame and put his hands over his face.
"Ohhh this is so embarrassing. You shouldn't see your captain like this. I'm supposed to be a good example. Don't tell Jean I lost my composure. Kay?"
"Okay."'
"Okay. Okay. Okay. This person who's supposedly staying in this inn, I really happen to like them. I actually love them, a little too much. I don't want them to see me like this, all red and stuff. I want to be presentable for them. So promise you won't tell any of this to Y/n either."
This made my heart pang a little. I would have to tell him about this in the morning. Then I can watch him get shy again. But now I know.. what I needed to know too. I loved him back, and I'd tell him once he's sobered up.
"I promise.. thanks for sharing this with me, captain. Your secret is safe with me."
Kaeya thanked me and tried to get into the inn. It wouldn't budge without a key.
"Need help?"
"Yes please."
I unlocked it and entered after Kaeya, who was already searching the inn.
"Where could they be?"
Kaeya pondered for a while before returning back to me. With a devastated expression, he complained about how Diluc had lied to him and how Y/n was no where to be found.
"Why don't you go to bed, I promise they'll be there when you wake up."
"You better keep your promise!"
"I will. Don't worry Kaeya."