What are you into?- Xiao

In the past year, I have evolved as a human being. Now I write Xiao fanfiction in the parking lot of Walgreens. Anyway, thanks for the 500 reads and go do my quoetev quiz lol

https://www.quotev.com/quiz/14479192/Write-a-letter-to-Teyvat-and-see-who-finds-ithow-they-respond

(Xiao has never really showed an interest in anything, including well- you. You planned to find out if he really just didn't like you😭)

You were taking a peaceful walk around some cliffs with Xiao, collecting empty firework containers from after lantern rites. Xiao had his arms full with the burnt out containers. You stared at him for a minute before he spoke out to you.
"What do you want."
"I wanted to spend time with you and talk."
"About what."
"Well, haven't you been cooped up in that teapot for while? How has that been?"
"It's.. not uncomfortable. Just feels unnatural."
"I see. Say, I wanted to ask you about something again."
"No. We are not discussing that again."
...
Xiao dumped the empty containers into one of the village's disposal baskets. He walked around the small village checking for more burnt out sparklers or garbage before returning back to you. You were sitting on a stone fence, waiting for the turquoise haired adepti to return. He past you and paused, then turned, waiting for you to join up with him. Instead you didn't get up.

"Xiao. Do you perhaps like.. boys? That's nothing to be shy of."
(silence)
"Or girls? Maybe something in between? Or something else all together? Or nothing at all."
You walked up behind him, then whispered into his shoulder.
"Do you... l-like hilichurls or something Xiao?"
His head snapped towards you as he snarled back his denial.
"No! What the hell?"
"I don't know, you're confusing me."
"Traveler.." he sighed.
He pinched his nose bridge and glared up.
"I like traveler, I don't like anything else, just you. You feed me. Guard me. Talk to me. Kill with me. You are my Traveler. And I like that."
A faint red dusted his face, his eyes blurred from yours as he embraced you.
"So you aren't into hilichurls?"
"Are you a hilichurl?"
"I don't think so."
"Then, I don't think so."