The boys trying to hold your hand< part one

Diluc:
Will straight up grab it and interlock your fingers. Will be a little stiff at first but soon enough he might take off his gloves and just admire your skin tone and nails.

Kaeya:
Might be a little flirty.
Starts off by maybe playing with your hair, caressing your arm, etc. He usually take your hands into his own and brings them up to his face, so he can kiss them.

Venti:
He likes to hold hands whenever you two are walking together. Sometimes he invites you to hook his arm and skip.

Albedo:
Whenever you two hold hands with each other,
Albedo likes to make flowers bloom and sprout in between your fingers. The branches and leaves poke out and he just finds your reactions  really amusing and cute.

Childe:
Whenever he's sitting down with you're sitting down on him, you always sneak your fingers underneath his half-gloves and interlock his from behind. He likes it a lot. Especially when you try to take them off completely and put them on yourself.

Zhongli:
Holds your hand whenever he's near you.
Gives him a sense of peace/safety. He's really lonely if you think about it, so Zhongli likes to be attached to something. Makes him want to keep you safe as well.

Xingqui:
I suppose it requires two hands to read a book/practice swordsplay/write so it's kind of hard to find a time to hold his hand. Xingqui wants to, so he makes plans to take long walks with you. That way, he can relieve stress and hold your hand.