Kissing them< part two

Chongyun:

Chongyun really likes your lips, their shape and taste, it drives him mad.
Gets all flustered and quiet when he tries to lean in, but when you actually kiss him- he can't stop talking. He attempts to "take breathing breaks" to get in as many words as possible before your lips reconnect. Every five seconds he stops and spits out whatever comes to mind before closing his eyes and becoming even more red. Then eventually he gives in and his words slur together in more of a sweet mesmerized state.

Xiao:

(Xiao secretly loves a lot of things) like:
He really loves it when you pull him in by his necklace and drape an arm over his shoulder. He'll do it for you if he's impatient, or he'll pull you by your shirt collar and give you a rough kiss then walk away super embarrassed.

Thoma:

Thoma honestly prefers to be the one who's being cornered. He thinks it's so hot when you back him up against a wall and give him that sweet talk. It drives him crazy, even if he's good at keeping his composure- when pinned, his voice might even crack. He tries to cover it up with a brief make out session though.

Scaramouche:
He's all high and mighty, as per usual, until you start being really nice. Praising him, telling him how he's so good at his job and how he handles things. The praise makes him weak, it surprised him, but it's also a turn on. (Only if it's from you though)

Itto:

If you're eating a lollipop or something, he'll kiss you and steal it.
-other kiss tactics-
He likes to squish your face with his hand and peck your features, like your nose, forehead, cheeks, lips, etc. Cups your face a lot and either leans down or picks you up to match your eye level.

Razor:
Many French kisses. You two do it kind of a lot. It's really cute actually, he'll just walk up to you and say, "y/n." As a greeting and kiss you on both your cheeks, and then your forehead. Razor'll always wear this goofy smile afterwards.

Bennet:

Bennet gets all nervous and antsy whenever he gets too close to you. He'll try to stage something- like he trips and suddenly stumbles really close to your face and then he'll peck you on the mouth before receding into this panicky flushed state. He'll look at his shoes for a few minutes and then snuggle into your shoulder or something cute.