Will she agree?

Shaurya just tried to ignore the question and the affirmation that Shaan was looking for.

Shaan- Shaurya, there is nothing that you need to do, that girl must have already gotten admission somewhere, you know she is bright and capable and on top of that I don't want you to get disturbed and then again do something irrationally.

Shaurya- She hasn't gotten admission anywhere dad, she hasn't been able to pay the fee.

Shaan was now surprised, how did Shaurya know all this, he waited.

Shaurya- I wouldn't do anything wrong with her any more dad, she doesn't deserve any of it. And don't worry I won't be irked at all if she gets admission at SIAC, infact if she doesn't then .......

And Shaurya stopped, what was he saying, how was he supposed to explain this unwanted pull towards that girl, was it guilt or something else, he himself hadn't been able to sort it out, how could he explain to Shaan.

Shaan- then what?

Shaurya- Dad, she hasn't been able to make to any college and in fact she is living alone and her conditions and circumstances are not good.

Shaan- Shaurya, how do you know all this? Have you been keeping tabs on her?

Now Shaan got worried, this wasn't looking good at all, his son was crossing all the boundaries in hatred and pain towards his mother, this was ethically and morally wrong.

Shaan- Shaurya, I know what you hold and feel for Aastha, but I fold my hands before you, please don't drag that girl into your revenge against Aastha, she is merely Aastha's student, please don't drag her in all this, you will get nothing by hurting her or making things more difficult for her, don't think of making her a pawn to hurt and settle your hate towards Aastha.

Shaurya was completely taken back and shocked at the conclusion that Shaan had interpreted out of his actions. Was his hatred against his mother so apparent that it made him capable enough of such filthy games. But he realised Shaan wasn't completely wrong, in the past he had done everything in his power to make sure that Anokhi didn't make it to SIAC.

Shaurya- You are not completely wrong to think like that dad, but I wish you had some faith in your son, I over react, get volatile and stubborn at times but I can never spoil someone's career, life and dreams, I exactly know how it feels when your life is snatched from you.

Shaan- Shaurya, I didn't mean it like that, but I thought you didn't like her because ......

Shaurya- Because she is her student?

Shaan just nodded, Shaurya got his answer.

Shaan- Shaurya, how do you know about Anokhi? and all these details?

Shaurya- Don't ask me how and why I know all these, I won't be able to ......................... Dad, what matters is that we do something about it, I mean you do something about it, she had sent Anokhi here on your assurance right? Then how can you just leave her to be all alone in a new city like that? Isn't is your responsibility?

Shaurya had confused Shaan like hell now, his son was treading on the extreme end of the pendulum, the balance was no where.

Shaan- Woh mere bharose iss shehar mein nahi aayi thi Shaurya, wo sirf apne hosla aur himmat ke sahare is shehar mein aayi thi, aur ek baat Aastha ne sirf uske liye ek interview ka fair chance manga tha, aur kuch nahi.

Now Shaurya got angry, this is exactly what was irking him.

Shaurya- Toh aap kuch bhi pura kyon nahi karte dad.

And that's when the waiter arrived with there order and broke the angry stance that Shaurya had taken.

Shaurya- Dad, you don't even know.................... dad .......................... aap ki responsibility banti hai, why did you leave her mid way like that(Shaan was even more confused now, was he talking about Anokhi aur Aastha)