Chapter 11

"Hi! Come in. " I told Alex, "You have a nice house. " Alex said while I got butterflies in my stomach, "Thanks!" I told him in a high pitch voice. He came in we went up to my room and talked and talked for awhile, then we got a snack and then watched "The Fault in our Stars" and went back up to my room. "I need to talk to you..." Said Alex, "Okay anything, what do you want to talk about?" I told him getting extremely nervous, "I have been thinking... I... kinda... like you Heavenly. " He told me while the butterflies in my stomach grew that now I was trembling. "Really?" I said waiting for his answer, "Yes... and I wanted to know if you would like to go out with me?" He said when I was in shock, "Yes!" I practically screamed at him, "Yes! Yes!" I said. Then we practically hugged each other! Then he leaned over and gently kissed me on the cheek without me knowing what to do after. After he kissed me on the cheek he leaned in and kissed me for real on the lips! It was a little kiss but it still counted! It was my first one. He left at 6:30 and gave me his number, we were texting all night. I woke up early for work worrying that it would be awkward, but I went anyway and I had arrived at work after I feed all of the animals. "Hey!" He said, "Hey!" I told him back. Then walked away to my station and got to work. After a couple hours I got a break, so I sat down and ordered myself some food. Alex walked over to me and handed me a note, he wasn't on a lunch break but he had to go to the bathroom so he handed me a note on the way. The note said, "I had fun with you yesterday! We should hang out again soon, I am so glad we are now dating! xoxo - Alex" I went to get my bag because I kept a pieces of paper in it and I got a pen and wrote him a note that said, "I know we should hang out again soon, and I am glad to that we are dating. How about Saturday we can go and see a movie then get something to eat then we could go back to my place? xoxo - Heavenly" I went up once my break was done and gave him the note. When work was over with Alex came back up to me and said that he would love to. Alex also offered to take me home, I had my license but I didn't drive there my mom did so I called my mom and told her that I just got off of work and that she didn't need to pick my up from work and that Alex offered to. She said that it was okay and that she would see me at home. He dropped me off and walked me to the door, "I will see you on Saturday." Alex said and then kissed me.