Chapter 12

When our lips touch it was like eveything else just stoped for a second and just froze, "I will see you on Saturday too! Bye!" I said, and just like that he was already in the car driving himself home. It was Saturday and I was freaking out once I woke up, "What am I gonna where? What movie should we go see? Should the movie be romantic, or should the movie be a comedy, action, or drama? There is so much to choose from, mabey I should let him decide, or mabey I should? I don't know! There is just so much to choose from, I don't even know if I should put my hair up or keep it down and flowing?!" I told myself not knowing what to do and freaking out, "You can do this! You are Heavenly Lockmoore! You are batteling breast cancer for pete sakes! I can do this!" I said to myself in a fiery passion. I decided to put on a short sleeves green T- shirt with a cheeta print on it, and a pair of black jean shorts with a little rip at the bottom of them, and a pair of green convers high tops, with my hair down and flowing, I had black stud earings and a heart necklace that my dad game to me before he died. "Are you ready and excited for the date!?!" Mom said making me embarresed, "Please don't say that when he gets here." I told my mom, "Yes I promiss that I won't embarres you when Alex comes, you haven't anwserd my question though, are you?" Said my mom waiting for her to stop talking, "Okay fine! Yes, Yes! I am excited!" I told my mom, "I knew it!" My mom said while my cheeks started to turn red. " Oh my gosh he's here! Please don't embarres me! Just please! I'll be good I promiss!" I said, "I know you will, and yes, yes, I will not embarres you." My mom told me right before I heard a, "Knock, knock." And then I ran to the door but my mom was closer so she beat me to it. "Hi Mrs. Lockmoore!" Alex told my mom, "HI! Come in! Come in!" My mom told him as he slowly made his way inside, "Well you look handsome don't you Alex." My mom said as Alex started to blush, "Thank you!" Alex said. While my mom was just about to say something I barged in, "Well then, mom we have to go so we don't miss any movie times!" I said to my mom, "Okay well then, bye! Have a nice time you too! Heavenly I will just..." My mom said but I barged in before she could finish her sentence,"Well bye!" I said to my mom then went right to the door pulling Alex with me so we could leave before she starts to talk again. "Well that was a close one." I told Alex, "Yeah." He told me, "How about we go ahead and go see The D.U.F.F? I said, "Yeah sure, I have been wanting to go see that movie.Then we headed of to the movies and watched the movie and went to a restraunt called "Taco Bell" Me and Alex both agreeed to go there, so we ate and then we talked. We went back to my house and talked again, "I had fun." I told Alex, "Me too!" He said and gently kissed me on the forehead. Then all of a suddent we were hugging, both of us not knowing it, but then he kissed me again but on the lips. It was a real kiss, and then another then another all at the same time we were kissing, or as you call it makingout. He stoped and gave me a present, "I want you to keep this, its a necklace." Alex said, "Aww its so beautiful!!" It was a birthstone, my birthstone and on the other side his birthstone, it was a heart with the two birth stones filling up each half of the stone. My birthstone was a aquamarine like a light blue for March, his birthstone was a emerald like a darker green for May. "You remembered my birthday!" I said to Alex, "Yes its March 24th!" He said,"And yours is May 12th!" I said," Yes it is I guess we were ment to be!" He told me and like that we started laughing and then I leaned over and started to kiss him over and over again. He left my house 15 minutes later.