Chapter 15

They finally got my cast on, after hours of being there. "You will only have the cast on for about, 10 weeks." Dr. Dallington said, "But what about fair its about a couple months away! And prom was a couple months before prom is next month!" I said practically screaming, "You should have your cast off before fair but I thought you had already graduated from school why would you even be at prom but anyways you would still have to have it on." Dr. Dallington exclaimed while I was trembling. "Alex... Kind of asked me to go to his little sisters prom with him because he is chaperoning it, but he said he asked if he could invite me and so he asked me to prom." I told Dr. Dallington. After our really long conversation, I went to the cafiteria to get lunch and practice with walking on crunches. I came back to my room to take a nap but as soon as I got back in my bed all comfortable, Alex came in. "How are you feeling? I have been worried sick once your mom called me!" He told me in a sweet voice, "I'm alright you can come in and sit on the bed you wont hurt it or anything its like rock hard, um... do you want to sign it? I didn't let anyone else sign it until you were going to, you know that is if you want too?" I said, "I would love too!" He said right back at me. He signed it and also but a message on it it said, "Roses are red violets are blue, how did I get so lucky to have you?" Then he said xoxo Alex. "Where did you get that saying?" I asked him, "I saw it and it reminded me of you." He said. Then I layed down in my bed and closed my eyes, he asked what I was doing I told him that I was dreaming. He joined me and we just sat there all quite for a minute then a nurse came in and ruined it, but she gave me a shot and Alex asked if he could put my band-aid on for me and she let him so he did. I finally got out of the hospital, but when I went home I feed all of my animals and went to bed. I woke up but didn't leave my room, I wasn't in the mood because all I felt like doing was riding my horse but it looks like I can't, Alex texted me like 20 times seeing if I was okay but I wasn't because of this stupid cast and broken leg I can't do anything, I couldn't ride my horse, I couldn't even go see Starstruk, I couldn't even walk! I missed doing stuff, but I did get Halloween and put her inside to stay warm since she is little, I decided to watch a movie, I watched "Captain America The Winter Solider" while Halloween was sitting in my lap sleeping. I went up to my room when I was finished with the movie and I forgot to put my alarm on so I woke up really late. I felt bad that I haven't talked to Alex in a couple days, I was going to call him but he beat me to it I heard a knock on the door and answered it, it was Alex. He came by to give me a couple of get well cards and a box of chocolates, then I invite him in and we ate some lunch because by the time I invited him in it was lunch time. We ate and then he had to go, he hugged me good bye and said, "See you at work tomorrow." But I just told him that I will see him tomorrow and then will go to "Starbucks" with him. I went to work and after to "Starbucks" we had long conversations and I also told him I have another check up and that I want it to go well because I might have to get surgery if it doesn't, so I am just hoping.