Chapter 13

The next morning I put on my necklace that he gave me and the one my dad gave, and put on my work uniform and headed out for work. My mom drove me again, but when I got there I saw him he smiled, he must of came early because today we were suppose to work the same hours. When it was both of our lunch breaks, he handed me another note and sat down besides me and told me to read it, so I did, "Dear Heavenly, I wanted to know you to go somewhere after work, how about "Starbucks"?" The note said, "Sure but..." I said but he cut me off, "Yes I have to get back to work I will see you bye." Alex said. When we got off of work I told my mom the olan of going to "Starbucks" and she said it was okay and that after we could hang out at the house, so he drove us to 'Starbucks". "Okay, Heavenly, on June 24th, my younger sister that is a year younger than me is going to prom, I volenteered to be a shapperon, but as long as I get to bring someone with me, and that someone I want to come with me... is you." Alex said while his cheeks were turning red, but before I could reply or say anything he started to get down on one knee and say, "Heavenly, Heavenly Lockmoore, will you go to my sisters prom with me?" He said while holding up a sign that says what he just said, "Yes!" I said. We went back to my house and since everyone was looking at us at "Starbucks" I decided not to kiss him in front of everyone and when my mom wasn't looking and when I was in my room, I kissed him, and he started to kiss me back. "What was that for?" Alex asked me, "For everything!" I replyed back. "I want to show you something." I said, "Okay." Alex replied back. "Follow me." I told Alex, "Ok." Alex said, "Wow... I never knew that you had a horse, mini pony, a kitten, and a husky!" Said Alex. After an hour of playing with Starstruk, Twilight, Halloween, and Allie I asked Alex if he wanted to ride Starstruk, and he said yes!