Chapter 7

I did worry when I had to check my beat and make sure I was on the right one, I was afraid that I might have messed up. The same as the last class they called out the names of the 7th place first and making there way up to 1rst place,but not everyone gets a placing, there was like 10 in my class and it was packed considering the show ring wasn't the biggest. Well this is it the moment of truth, "2nd place goes to... Heavenly!" Said the anouncer in a way that made me feel proud. They I proudly rode out of the ring to let the next class in and smiled as I saw my familey, my mom, her sisters familey, and my horse trainor. Okay the next class is much harder then the others, I have a pattern. My pattern was to start at the cone A, and walk halfway to cone B then start posting the rest of the way to cone B, after all of that I have to pick up my right lead canter, which is my left foot, and make a circle around to cone C while I canter, and end up at cone D. Finally once I get to cone D I back up four steps and do a pivit. It wasn't easy getting use to a pattern like that but since they have another ring to practice in, May helped me a lot. I felt more confindent. "Looks like your next to go into the show ring." May told me. "I know I am excited." Went into the ring and got ready for my turn.