Chapter 16

We talked for a while, I asked if he wanted to go to my house and hang out, of course he didn't say no. He helped me walk up to his truck and opened my door, and helped me in. As we were driving I asked if we could go to the store first, I wanted to get some treats for the animals since I can't really hang out with them as much, we headed for the store and looked around. I went into the treat isle and got some treats for all of them, then finally we made it back to my house. I limped outside with my crutches and laid in the grass, just starring at the sky, he noticed me and then he sat down too, after a while we started to point out different weird clouds that we saw. It was actually fun, then we headed inside and he greeted my mom and took Halloween upstairs with us. Halloween liked it because we were petting and paying attention to her. "I really hope your doctors appointment goes well." Alex said, "I do too, but don't worry about me if I have the surgery its okay I have lots of surgery done before I will be okay, please don't worry." I told him trying to get him not to worry, the last thing I need is for my boyfriend to worry. He left a little while after that so he could not miss dinner with his family. The next day I woke up feeling prepared for the doctors appointment, I didn't eat breakfast because I didn't want to eat before a doctors appointment. My mom drove me and was talking the whole time like a chatter box. We got there and I had a few tests run on me. Finally after like a half an hour Dr. Dallington came back in to give me the results, "You will need the surgery, it will help you a lot, don't worry it will be a quick one." Dr.Dallington said.