Chapter 20

I showed my mom the dress and she loved it. We bought it along with a pair of green dangling earrings and a green necklace that is just diamonds ,with an extra diamond at the middle, I scheduled a hair appointment and a nails appointment, my nail appointment is scheduled tomorrow, my hair is on the same day of the dance. It was late at night and we were texting all night, "I can't wait to see how pretty you are going to look in your dress."And I can't wait to see how handsome you are going to look in you suit." I said, "I just can't believe that you are coming with me!" Alex texted me, "I know I can't wait! I have to go to bed its like 4:00 A.M. Bye." I texted him then went to bed. I woke up and put on a black pair of jean shorts, and a leopard shirt. My mom drove me to a nail salon and I went up to the lady at the desk, "Hi." I said, "Hi, how are you? The lady said, "Good, I have a scheduled appointment here today a 10:00 A.M." I answered back, "Okay, is your name Heavenly Lockmoore?" The lady asked,"Yes it is." I said back,"Okay, right this way follow me." She said while leading me to the different nail colors section, "Here you go, you just choose a color or two, and then sit down and wait till I call you name, Okay?" The lady said, "Okay." I said back, then chose some different green shades to look at since my dress is going to be green, I am going to get one foot done since I have a cast on the other foot. "Heavenly Lockmoore!" A lady wearing what looks like a white lab coat said, "Thats me!" I answered back, she lead me to a desk then put my green nail polish down, "I am going to do your nails first." The lady said, "Okay, sounds great." I answered back politely. She did my nails in shellac. Next she pulled me over to a different station, it had a foot massage at the bottom of a chair that almost looked like a couch chair. She massaged my one foot put some stuff on it dried my foot off then painted my nails green. We paid them then left. The past few days past by quick, it had became the prom day so fast that I woke up and hurried to eat breakfast, get dressed, and have my mom drive me to the hair salon. I went in and signed in, and then wait till my name was called, "Heavenly Lockmoore!" My hair stylist called, I have never really had my hair done because of cancer but it started to grow back a while ago and now I can't believe it my hair is semi short/long again! I went back to the lady's station and sat down, as soon as I sat down the lady came in," Hi, my name is Dawn, I will be doing your hair." Said the lady who looked about in her thirty's, "Hi dawn my name is Heavenly." I said back, "Okay...Heavenly, what kind of hair style would you like?" Dawn asked, "Um... How about...Um...I want...Um...I don't honestly know, sorry." I told Dawn, "Thats okay, let's look into one of my books to look at different designs, okay?" Dawn said,"Yeah, sure." I said. After looking and looking I finally found a hair design that was a long and curly design with some green streaks I got added in my hair. After I decided that I probably won't use my money to buy a lot of things so I used the rest to pay for getting my make-up done. I got had her put natural colors with some green eye shadow, then I looked in the mirror and loved it! It was one hour till I get to go to the dance!