Team neither

I'm screwed. That's the best way to put it. After the meeting with Alexander yesterday I called Anna and told her everything that happened and we talked for a few hours before I passed out. Right now I'm currently running out of my house and away from my father. I need to call Anna.

"Yo hoe what's up?" I stopped running and let me and the pups breath, "Why do you sound like you're running for your life?"

"Because I am. Meet me at the coffee shop in 10. I need to call Sue." With that I hung up and called Sue. After a few rings she answered.

"Hey Ari, you alright?" I love Sue so much.

"I'm alright Sue. I was just calling to ask if I could stop by the shop for a bit. I know it's closed for the day so I wanted to ask." There was a bit of silence.

"Of course my dear. Do you still have your spare key?"

"Yeah I just wanted to check before hand. Thank you Sue." She laughed a little.

"Of course my dear you're basically my daughter at this point. If you need anything you let me know. You're free to use the machines to make some coffee for you and Anna if you would like."

"You know me so well. Thank you Sue. Love you, bye."

When I got to the coffee shop I ended up having to carry the pups, which was not easy now that they're starting to grow, so I was a little late. I walked up to the front door and saw Anna sitting in her car waiting for me.

"Omg I thought you were dead." I just laughed at her and she hugged me.

"Not dead yet. I just had to carry the pups because they got tired."

"Ahhhhh. Got it." I unlocked the shop and turned the lights on, "So what's wrong?"

"Short answer or long answer?" She stared at me before sitting in one of the booths.

"Let's go with short then we can go from there." I sigh and sit down in front of her.

"Ok, short version, my dad wants me to get married. He said it's my choice but I only have till tomorrow to decide so help." I think I broke her. She's just staring at me. Even the pups are making sure she's ok.

"You've got to be fucking kidding." I just shook my head, "Ok, long version not before I explode." I just laugh at her a bit and stand up to start making us some coffee and I got the pups some water.

"Ok we had that meeting with Alexander Ridgeway." I saw her face light up and before she could scream I covered her mouth with my hand, "Shut up and listen. We had that meeting and he's hot which kept distracting me but more importantly he's a cocky bastard. He kept fucking smirking at me and it made me want to punch him and kiss him at the same time. You know I can't do things with guys. It freaks me out."

"I know and we'll figure it out but for now..." Anna got cut off by the store door opening up and revealing the same guy that came in the day before we went to the mall.

"Hey I keep doing this." He laughed shyly, "I don't know if you're open or not."

"Technically we're not supposed to be but I just come here to hangout. I can make you a coffee real quick." He looks at me with a huge smile.

"That would be amazing. I'll pay you double." I just laugh at him as I make his coffee.

"Nah it's good. We're just hanging out and I was making us coffee's anyways." I finish up the coffee's and sit down.

"If you want to hangout with us you can." I glare at Anna. Of course she would say that to a random stranger.

"Are you sure?" He looks at me for confirmation which was sweet.