Secrets come to light

I'm in heaven. That must be what this is. I'm woken up to Alex telling me to come eat breakfast and when we got to the kitchen I saw Luca sitting her finishing up the eggs. He smiled at me before putting everything on a plate for me as I sat down. He made two more plates for him and Alex and they both sat down.

I took a bite and the food was just amazing. They both started eating and talking with each other and both telling embarrassing stories about each other and laughing . There were a few glares between the boys but other than that everything was great. The pups were cuddling beside me and begging for food. I could see the boys slip them a few pieces of food and I just laughed at them.

Everything was perfect until my phone started ringing and I looked over at it and saw a picture of my mom. Both of the boys looked at me when they noticed I went silent then they looked down at my phone. Alexander glared at my phone and Luca watched me as if waiting for me to answer the phone. If only he knew. I looked at Alexander who just nodded so I answered.

"Hello mother."

"Hello lovely daughter. How's your time playing house? Is he sick of you yet? I'm sure he knows what you are by now considering it's written right there in plain writing." I could see her smirk in my head and it terrified me beyond belief but I tried my best to not show it on my face because I didn't want to worry the guys.

"What do you want? I'm out of your life what more do you want." I looked over at Alexander and he whispered to put it on speaker phone. I looked at Luca and he just nodded as if telling me it was ok. I sighed and put the phone on speaker, now they both could hear everything my mother says and Luca is going to get a sneak peak into my life.

"See, that's the thing. I'm not dumb. I know the marriage is fake. Then again that's good for you. Now you can go hoe around as you always do." I wiped a small tear away from my eye before anyone could see it but she just continued to talk, "Now you're also with Lucan Barton? That's just funny. A hoe and a gold digger? Even better."

"Where are you going with this mother?" She gave me an evil laugh, the same laugh I've heard all my life but for some reason it was different this time.

"I said I'd make your life a living hell and now it's time for me to begin. You know nothing about those boys and I find that hilarious. Then again they know nothing about me either which makes this even better." I looked at the boys and Alex was staring at Luca who was typing away at his phone.

"What do you want from me?"

"Your sister was supposed to be the one marrying Alexander not you! You just had to go and spread your legs. It's sad really, I know that you care about them both more than you'll ever accept. Your sister has found an amazing suitor so there's no reason for Alexander anymore. Now my dear, come home and nothing will happen. That's all I'm asking for. Your sister and I miss you dearly." I could hear the fake caring in her voice and just all of the pitty.

"You just miss your human punching bag. I won't go back." I could tell that pissed her off but she just gave me another evil laugh.

"Then they will pay the price." With that she hung up 

I looked at the boys who both looked furious. Luca was still typing on his phone but I could tell that he heard everything and he looked furious. Alex was looking at me and gave me a sad smile to try to comfort me. It was comforting but I could tell he was holding himself back from killing anyone.

"Alex, we have a bigger problem than I thought." Luca showed Alex his phone and Alex's face paled.

"Shit. Call Dylan, we're having a meeting."

"Hey guys what's going on?" They looked at me then each other as if asking what to do.

"How open minded are you Ari?"