New home and the truth

Anna was right. Just as we finished packing the last box there was a knock on my door and my father said it was time for dinner. When we sat down at the table and everyone got their food that's when it all went to shit.

"So, we all need to talk." My dad started the topic and for that I was grateful. Hopefully he'd do all of the talking.

"Ok? What's going on my love?" I looked at my dad and he looked at me and rolled his eyes.

"We need to all say goodbye to Aryanna. She will no longer be living with us." He took a bite of food while both my mother and sister just sat there frozen.

"I'm sorry I thought I heard you say Aryanna was moving out. There's no way that's possible. She isn't 21 yet and doesn't even have enough money for her own place." She gave a small laugh.

"Well she won't be living alone." He gave me a look that said go along with it and I just nodded, "Mr. Ridgeway as decided to take Aryanna as his bride. She will be leaving tomorrow." That made them freak out even more, "Anna will be staying the night to help Aryanna pack and will help her move in tomorrow as well. This cannot be changed and is nonnegotiable."

"He seemed to be very interested in Lexi when he came over."

"No Katherine, Lexi was interested in him. There's a difference." My mom frowned and glared at my father while my sister glared at me, "Look, there's no changing this and he made an amazing deal that I couldn't pass up. Now, everyone will say their goodbyes and early tomorrow Aryanna will be leaving. For now lets enjoy our dinner." With that all conversations ended as we all got back to eating. Grey and Blue sat at my feet leaning up against me giving me support.

After dinner was over I started to head up to my room. Anna was downstairs feeding the dogs. I offered to do it but she said that I should go get some rest. As I walked upstairs I was stopped by my sister. She was glaring at me and I knew where this was going. She grabbed me by my hair and dragged me to her bedroom. In her bedroom my mom sat on her bed picking at her nails before looking at me and smirking.

"You know, Lexi told me about what happened with Aaron. I remember her coming to me crying. For a second I didn't believe her but in the end it all made sense. You've always been a slut and this is just the cherry on top. Did you spread your legs for him too? That must be why he chose you over Lexi. Lexi is better than you in everything." She smiled at Lexi than gave her a nod, "Aryanna, I would say I'm sorry for what's about to happen but I'm really not. Now do you remember what Lexi said that night? If you tell anyone it won't just be her making your life a living hell. It'll be me as well."

I could hear Lexi doing something in her bathroom. She came out with a bunch of razor blades. She tried to hand one to mom but mom just shook her head no and said she just wanted to watch. Lexi nodded before walking over to me. This time she didn't pull down my pants, she lifted my shirt and took off my bra.

"I guess between your legs just wasn't enough. I'll have to give a few more warnings." With that she carved 'whore' underneath each breast. The entire time I tried my best not to scream because that would just make things worse for me, "There's bandages in the bathroom. Clean this up and make sure no one sees that you're bleeding. Got it?" I nodded as a tear ran down my cheek and she smirked and left the room along with my mother.

Slowly I got up and went to the bathroom where I saw a washcloth and some bandages. There was no cream that could help it heal but that's because if she gave me that there was a less likely chance of it scarring and that defeats the purpose. I clean the wound and wrap it so that no blood would seep through and headed back to my room.

"Hey, where were you? I was waiting." I just gave her a smile.

"Sorry I got sidetracked and walked around a bit. I'm leaving tomorrow so I figured I might as well." She nodded before pulling up the blanket for me, "Everything will be ok. I love you."