I like them both?

I'm not quite sure what I was expecting. Of course I would wake up alone. He wasn't the type of guy to stay. He was caring with me but changed in a split second to cold and distant. There was a knock on the door before a girl that looked to be around 18 walked in with a tray full of food.

"Hello miss. Master told me to tell you that he didn't know what you want so he got it all and that he has a long work day so you are free to do what you please. There is a driver who can drive you wherever you want." I just nodded and smiled at her.

"Well thank you. Have you ate anything?" She frowned slightly.

"Well, no. My lunch is a few hours away." I gave her a big smile.

"Well now you're eating with me. There's too much food for me anyway plus eating with friends is better than eating alone." She just smiled at me and sat on the bed beside me. We sat and talked about the little stuff. I found out that she has two sisters and three brothers. Her father and brothers work for Alexander and her mother is what you'd call the head maid. I was right when I guessed about 18. She's 17 but turning 18 in two months.

"Well it was nice meeting and hanging out with you Miss but it's time for me to go." I smiled and nodded at her.

"It's all good. Do you know where I could find the driver?"

"Oh yes he's at the front door. He looks intimidating but he's just a big teddy bear just don't tell him I told you that." We both laughed and I thanked her before she left.

I walked back to my room and looked in the closet. All of my clothes were hung up. I decided to wear an oversized t-shirt and leggings. I took a shower and dried myself off before I redid my bandages. I called Anna while I finished getting ready.

"Hey. How does a cup of coffee sound?" I heard her laugh a bit before responding.

"Girl you read my mind. Funny thing is I was just about to call you."

"This is why we're best friends. Meet you there in 15."

"Sounds good. See you soon." We hung up and I called Sue next.

"Aryanna child you're going to kill me!"

"Hey what'd I do this time?"

"You're supposed to call me or at least text me once a day. You're basically my child so stop making me worry. Then I call Anna and she says that you got puppies and got married?! You better say that you're coming into the shop today." I just laugh.

"Yes ma'am. I just got off the phone with Anna. I'll be there in 15 minutes and I'll bring the pups with me if you would like."

"Damn right you will. Ah, Anna just arrived. Wait, holy shit!"

"Sue watch your language." I laughed at her.

"No you don't get it. Anna just showed up to the shop with Brandon!"

"Holy shit!"

"Exactly!"

"Alright I lied. I'll be there in ten. Make sure they don't leave." I hung up and grabbed the pups collars and leashes. They were passed out on Alexanders bed and there was a note next to them.

"They've been fed and went to the bathroom. I had Anna explain to me how to give them their meds so that's all good as well. Have a good day. -A"

That was sweet of him but I need to go. I text Alexander and tell him that I'm going to the coffee shop. I find the driver and tell him that I'm in a rush and tell him the address. Ten minutes later we pull up to the coffee shop. I stay in the car and grab out my phone. The driver looks at me like I'm nuts. I take a picture of Anna and Brandon sitting together in one of the booths flirting with each other. He looks at my phone and just laughs. I get out of the car and walk inside with the pups.