for tonight.

In which...

Both Ricky and Nini know they shouldn't be together, but their feelings for each other are just too strong not to. So what's the harm in just being together for tonight?

~For tonight I'm yours, so deny the truth. We'll stay behind closed doors cause all I wanna do is lie with you. Even though it's wrong to lie with you~

Nini's head rested on Ricky's chest as her soft brunette hair fell down her back

Nini's head rested on Ricky's chest as her soft brunette hair fell down her back. They'd been watching titanic, and she fell asleep not even midway through the movie.

Ricky chuckled as he looked down at his peacefully sleeping girlfriend, because she'd promised him that she'd stay up at least until the iceberg hit the ship, even though he knew that wouldn't happen.

The movie was three hours long, and Nini was obviously tired. Anytime that they were able to get together it was a struggle considering the fact that their parents hated each other.

There were buses that needed to be caught, fences that needed to be jumped, and alarms that needed to not be set off.

Ricky offered to just come over to her place, but she insisted on coming over to his. She wanted to have a system where they alternate coming to each other's house so that everything would be fair.

Ricky kissed the girls head before he turned the Tv off and got himself comfortable so that he could go to sleep as well. Both of them found comfort in sleeping next to each other, but they knew that they had to be back home by sunrise.

They thought it was better to have a little sleep together than none.

"Ricky" Nini's voice softly spoke

"Hmm?" Ricky hummed, eyes closed arms around the girl

"Can you turn the light on? I um I wanna see you"

"Of course. What's wrong?" Ricky said in a clearly concerned tone. He sat up, looking at Nini intently trying to find some indication that something was wrong.

He sensed a little nervousness, but he didn't want to jump to any conclusions before she was able to tell him herself.

"Why does it have to be so hard for us to be together? We love each other, and can't even show it."

Ricky took a breath knowing this had been bothering her for a while. He'd be lying if he said it wasn't bothering him too.

"I just want to tell everyone that I'm in love with you. How happy you actually make me"

"You don't know how much I want the world to know how much I love you, and to be able to show you affection in public but the reality is that we can't. For some reason our parents literally hate each other, and as of right now they wouldn't approve of us. They'd want to keep us apart."

"But what if they never approve of us. What do we do then?" Nini asked worriedly. "I keep getting told that what we're doing is wrong, but there's no way that the way I feel about you is wrong. There's no way that the way you make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world is wrong.

"So let's just forget about what everyone says. The only ones that matter right now are you and me. Forget our parents, forget this stupid war between them, forget any and everything that can possibly teach us from being happy. We're together now. So let's just enjoy it. For now"

"You're right. For tonight right?" She asked holding out her pinky, and Ricky nodded with a smile before interlocking their pinkys.

"As long as we're together behind this door,we're safe together." Ricky kissed the girl's forehead

"Thank you, you always know how to make me feel better" she gave him a small smile.

"Of course. I'm glad I can help"

"Can we go back to watching the movie? I'm not really sleepy anymore."

"You know you're gonna fall asleep in like 10 minutes" Ricky joked

"I am not" Nini laughed and hit the boy's chest softly

Ricky laughed before he turned the tv back on and rewinded it slightly knowing that the girl couldn't have fallen asleep long before he noticed.

"You want popcorn?" He asked

"What's a movie without popcorn?" She asked

The boy chuckled softly "you're right. I'll be back" he said and she nodded

"Don't be too long. We don't have much longer with each other" she said

"I won't" he tilted his head down and pressed his lips against hers giving her a short yet sweet kiss.

Even though it was short, the feeling of each other's lips against each other warmed both their hearts. Knowing that they were with their person. The person they knew they belonged with.

"Okay I'll be right back" Ricky said as he tucked a piece of Nini's hair behind her ear. He was hesitant on leaving because he knew the time he'd have her there was limited.

Nini nodded slightly covering the blush that filled her cheeks before the boy left. She couldn't believe that he still made her blush.

In most relationships, the guy would make the girl feel special for the first few months, then they didn't feel the need to anymore.

It wasn't like that with Ricky, he was always so gentle and caring with Nini. He made everytime that they were together feel like their first.

Nini laid back into her bed making herself comfortable for the long movie that she had ahead of her.

"I know you don't like much salt on yours, and I didn't want to put to much so I just brought it with me—" Ricky said as he entered the room, but stopped as a smile crept on his face.

Nini was peacefully sleeping as he knew she would. The boy sat the popcorn on his night stand before he turned the tv off, and got into the bed snuggling next to Nini.

He kissed her forehead before he fell asleep himself.

For tonight.