enemies.

In which...

Ricky and Nini have been enemies for as long as they've known each other but for some reason they just can't keep their hands off of each other

"Wait, wait, wait. So let me get this straight. You and Ricky.Ricky Bowen. Working on a project. Together?" Kourtney, Nini's roommate asked for clarification.

Nini sighed in frustration. She knew this wasn't going to go well. "It's not exactly that we'd be working together. Apparently Ricky has been struggling in class. Go figure. I'm a few credits short of graduation and apparently if I tutor him I can fulfill all those credits."

"Okay but don't you two like hate each other? How would y'all even get any work done?"

"That's a great question Kourt. It's also a question that I don't know that answer to" she said as she laid back on her bed with her pillow covering her eyes. "Maybe if I act like it isn't happening it won't be."

"I don't think that's how it works Nini..."

"You know Kourt, sometimes I wish you'd let me live in my fantasy world" Nini said and Kourtney shrugged her shoulders.

She swung back around in her swivel chair and worked on the assignment she had due in a few days.

About 5 minutes later Nini's alarm went off and she groaned before turning it off. "Looks like it's time to go tutor the devil"

"Have fun" Kourtney chuckled

"I won't" Nini rolled her eyes exiting the dorm room.

She walked over to Ricky's dorm hesitantly. There was no possible way this was gonna go well but she had to graduate so she had no other choice.

She knocked on the door and the curly haired boy opened it with no shirt on. Just the gorgeous upper half of his body staring Nini right in the face leaving her nearly speechless.

She cleared her throat "let's get this over with" she entered his dorm.

"Sure Nini come in" the boy rolled his eyes

"So apparently you're even more of an idiot than we all believed and you're struggling in English, so I'm here to help you which you already know" she said taking a seat on his bed since it was the only place she could sit.

"Woah woah woah. Who said I was an idiot?"

"Come on Ricky" she chuckled "I wouldn't be here if you weren't" she said in a duh tone.

Ricky scoffed "Just because I don't learn as fast, or the same way as everyone else doesn't make me an idiot"

"Whatever. Let's just get this done" she said and Ricky took a seat on the bed next to her. "Alright so this essay is why a four day school week would or wouldn't be more beneficial then a five day school week. What's your thesis?"