real love (3)

in which...

after things go wrong left and right for nini, she tries to figure out where that leaves her, and her relationship with ricky

 after things go wrong left and right for nini, she tries to figure out where that leaves her, and  her relationship with ricky

nini laid on the boys chest, drawing hearts on his hand as he slept peacefully. words can't even describe how much she'd missed being with him in this way.

no matter how much she didn't wanna admit it or she tried to ignore it, ej never made her feel like this.

the feelings were never this intense and now that she'd gotten it back, she wasn't sure she could let it go.

"oh, hey" ricky said groggily as he woke up. out of instinct, the boy pulled her body closer to his even though she was already as close as she could possibly be.

"hey" nini said, her voice light and a smile on her face. she paused drawing her hearts to look up into the boys eyes which only made her smile more. "how did you sleep?"

ricky planted a soft kiss on her forehead,giving her a warm fuzzy feeling on the inside. her smile grew wider. "better than i've slept in 10 years"

"same" she told him, relaxing into him once again. she was so comfortable there. it was almost as if his body was custom made just for her, she fit into it perfectly

both of them knew that they needed to talk about what they were exactly. after all, nini was technically still married and she was still pregnant with ej's child.

a child that had taken her so long to conceive and a child that she already loved with her entire heart.

what scared her was how ricky would feel about raising another man's child if things were to get that far.

after all, if things were to get that far she'd  be raising another woman's child.

that was a conversation for another time though. right now, the two of them simply wanted to enjoy each other's company. it felt like home.

+

"tell them that i'm willing to perform, but only if my fans get first dibs on tickets. make them answer some questions or something in order to get into the queue" nini told her manager, as she tried to balance the bags in her hands from shopping.

"i'm not sure if that's doable—"

"well make it doable. if they can't do it then i can't perform. i don't want my fans paying half of their life savings just to see me perform" nini said before hanging up the phone.

"nini?" the girl heard, and plastered a smile on her face. she was used to getting noticed in public and asked to take pictures.

her smile immediately dropped when she saw who it was though. she tried to turn around and rush towards the car but that was a dead mission considering the fact that they were already close in proximity.