Chapter Five: Birds Versus Monkeys

A/N: In the truck, I'm not sure what fruit it is so I just went with coconut.

Azure POV & 3rd POV

The group has now arrived at their destination. "Ahh!" Blu said. "Whoa!" Jewel said. The both of them fell off of the truck. "Ow." Blu said groaning as a coconut fell on his head. "Ugh. I'm going to chew through my own leg if this doesn't come off soon." Jewel said. "Relax. If I know Luiz, we're right where we wanna be." Rafael said.

Nico, and Pedro appeared. "Hey, Rafi! If it isn't the king of Carnaval!" Nico said. 'It's him again.' I think to myself, looking at him dreamily. "Nico! Pedro! What up, family?" Rafael said. "Where you been hidin' yourself, bird?" Pedro asked. "Man, I thought you were dead!" Nico said.

Pedro than saw Blu. "Hold up! Rewind!" Pedro said. Pedro went to Blu. "Ain't that the bird from the cage?" Pedro asked. "I think our love lessons went down smooth." Nico said. "And if you're here than that means..." Nico started to say. "His brother is here too." I said laughing a bit.

When Nico heard Azure laughing he could've sworn he heard the voice of an angel, and he had to change the subject real quick again. "You work fast!" Pedro said. "Baby got big!" Nico said.

"You was locked up and now you're rollin' up with a hot wing! Woo! I wanna be like you!" Pedro said as he went around them. "Oh, no, no! It's not what you think. We're just uh... chained together."  Blu said. Nico, and Pedro saw the chain. "Hey, I'm not judging you." Nico said. "Keep it spicy." Pedro said. "Oh, yeah." Nico said.

"Hey, guys. We're looking for Luiz. Have you seen him?" Rafael asked. "Yeah, I seen him, but you didn't, 'cause you just missed him. He took the trolley back to the garage." Pedro replied. "Oh, great." Jewel said. "Well, another adventure." I said. "Relax, baby bird. You could catch the next one." Nico said. "Yeah, it's time to take it to the next level." Pedro said.

"What's wrong with this level?" Blu asked. "Come on. This ain't the level. The next level's the level. You got to shake your tail feathers." Pedro said as he shook his tail feather. "Oh, yeah!" Nico said as he pushes Blu forward. "Uh, we... we got to get this chain off first." Blu said. "Come on, lovebirds. You're in Rio. You should enjoy it!" Rafael said.

"Yeah, live a little." Nico said. "Don't think I forgot about you too." Nico said to Azure. "Me?" I asked. "Yeah, come on, querido.(Darling: For Male)" Nico said. Azure laughed a little as he follows Nico and joins the others, he still doesn't know what Nico said when he uses Portuguese.

The group reached into an area with festive music and a bunch of birds dancing. "Welcome to paradise." Nico said. "Some party, huh?" Rafael asked. "It's awesome." I replied. "This is the coolest place I've ever seen! Despite all the obvious health code violations." Blu said.

Rafael laughed a bit. "I like you! Nothing you say makes any sense!" Rafael said. "E ai, galera?(What's up guys?) All right, everyone, listen up. Rafi has some special guests from out of town, and let's show them some love, because I don't think they get out much." Nico announced as there was a spotlight on Azure, Rafael, Blu, and Jewel.

"Ya, ya, ya, ya, yo! Everybody put their wings together and clap 'em as loud as you can. Flap 'em, clap 'em. I don't care, slap 'em." Pedro said as he squawked at the end.

Song Starts Now: Hot Wings (I wanna party) from will.i.am (Music Lyrics are in Italic)

Nico sings:

Party in Ipanema, baby!