Chapter Seven: We Love You Rio

A/N: We're starting at the point where Linda was in the float.

Azure POV & 3rd POV

Linda started to rise from where she is standing. "Oh... this is not good. This is not good. This is..." Linda was about to continue. She reached the top. "Cheese and sprinkles." Linda said as she is now on top of the float. The crowd were chanting and cheering. Linda got on her knees and starts to hit the trapdoor. "Okay, you can bring me down now! I think we're done here!" Linda said. Linda uses a petal to try to hide herself.

Inside of the badly made chicken float. Jewel, and Azure are in a cage. "Two down, and one to go." Nigel said. "You'll never find him. He's already gone." Jewel said. "Yeah." I said. "Oh, I don't need to find him. He'll find you two." Nigel said as he flew away.

Blu, and the others arrived at the parade. "Ha-ha! This is the spit!" Luiz said. "Yeah, baby! Now I can get my freak on!" Luiz said as he started dancing. "Luiz, please! Rescue first. Freak later. Come on!" Blu said. "Out of my way, people!" Luiz said as he started to go through the crowd. A few people slipped on Luiz's drool.

"All right, guys, I'll fly ahead and look for Jewel, and Azure." Rafael said. Rafael flew ahead. "Hello, ladies." Rafael said as he passed a float. Pedro, and Nico appeared next to him. "Mr. Big Nose! Hold up!" Pedro said. They flew pass the float Linda was on.

"Uh..." Linda said. "Rebola, rebola, rebola!(Twerk it, twerk it, twerk it!)" The Director shouted. "What?" Linda asked. "Rebola!(Twerk it!)" A woman on the float shouted.

"Linda! Excuse me. Excuse me. Linda! Linda!" Tulio called for her. "Rebola!(Twerk it!)" The Director shouted. "In English!" Linda shouted.

Tulio got next to the float. "Linda! Linda! You've got to shake your tushy!" Tulio said as he shakes his tushy. "No! We don't shake our tushies in Minnesota!" Linda shouted. The Director groans.

Luiz barks and got passed some performers. "Hot dog Coming through!" Luiz said. The float stopped. Linda gasped. "Blu!" Linda said. She saw Blu, and Luiz going pass the performers. "Tulio! Tulio! I saw Blu! Azure must be with him as well!" Linda shouted.

"What?" Tulio questioned. "Rebola! Rebola!(Twerk it! Twerk it!)" The Director shouted. "Hold on, Blu, Azure! I'm coming for you!" Linda shouted as she tries to get down from the float. Linda got down and almost fell, but got saved by some performers. "Blu! Azure!" Linda shouted.

Blu looked back and saw Linda. "Linda! Linda? Wait!" Blu said as he stops Luiz for a while. Linda started dancing, while standing on the performers hands.

"Blu! Blu! We found them!" Rafael said. "They're on some, like, weird chicken float." Pedro said. "Come on!" Nico said. The three of them flew to the float.

Blu was thinking for a while. "Let's go get Jewel, and Azure." Blu said. Luiz begin running again. "Wait, Blu! Where, are you going?" Linda questioned. Linda got off of the performers, she got down and still dancing. She fell and got saved by Tulio. The crowd cheered for them. Linda got off Tulio. "I saw Blu! He's riding on a bulldog!" Linda said. "What?!" Tulio questioned.

Luiz was barking and panting. "There they are, that's the float." Blu said pointing at the float. "Whoo! That float is a crime in itself! Oh!" Luiz said. Blu got hit by one of the performer's costume. Blu got up and saw that Luiz was grabbing onto a performer's costume. Blu got onto a skateboard and started getting to the float. "There he is!" Linda said. She points at Blu on a skateboard. Blu got into the float.

"Hey, Jewel? Azure?" Blu said. "Blu!" Jewel, and I said. "I'm gonna get you two out of here." Blu said as he tries to pick the lock. "No, no! You can't be here!" I said. "You have to go! Nigel is..." Jewel tries to warn him. Nigel attacks Blu and threw him into a cage. "Hello, pretty bird." Nigel said as he closed the cage door. "So kind of you to join our little soirée.(party.)" Nigel said.