Chapter Six: Petals

A/N: When Azure is mad at Blu he would use his first name.

Azure POV & 3rd POV

The group are on the trolley, with Blu, and Jewel sitting at the front. "Psst!" Rafael said, telling Blu to get closer to Jewel. "Don't worry, I got it." Blu whispers. 

The group watches Blu sitting closer to Jewel. "There he goes! That's my boy!" Rafael said. Blu tires to wrap his wing around Jewel but stopped mid-way when Jewel turned to look at him. "Ooh! Is it hot? I... I think I'm... I'm sweating! I didn't even think that was biologically possible. I get... look?" Blu said as he held his wing up. "Oh. Wow." Jewel said.

"Yeah! That's your boy, alright." Nico said. Azure laughed a bit. "Okay, so he needs a little help. Well, come on. Let's give him some. Set the mood." Rafael told the three birds.

"Alright, look. I'm on it. I know how to set the mood. Check it out!" Pedro said. Pedro started rapping. "Get it-get it-get it-get it-get it-get it girl! Get-ge-get-ge-get it girl! Take her, take her to the flow! Show her, show her how you roll! Drop it! Drop it! Drop it low! Drop it, d-drop it low!" Pedro rapped.

"Woah, woah, woah! What kind of mood is that?" Rafael asked, stopping Pedro from rapping. "Pedro, Pedro, a little too aggressive." Nico said as he flew to Pedro. "Not hatin' on your creativity, but I think I got this one. Follow my lead." Nico said. Nico started to whistle a melody. Azure also did the same. Pedro went and started strumming to make guitar sounds. "Now, that's more like it." Rafael said. Rafael flew and made pink petals fall from the trees.

Song Starts Now: Fly Love from Rio (Music Lyrics are in Italic)

Nico sings:

Wasn't really thinkin', wasn't lookin', wasn't searching

For an answer...

In the moonlight...

Nico, and Azure flew in front of Blu, and Jewel.

Azure sings:

When I saw your face...

Saw you lookin' at me

Saw you peeking out from under Moon beams

Through the palm trees

Swayin' in the breeze...

Nico, and Azure flew around and dance a bit. Nico, and Azure gaze into each others eyes.

Nico sings:

I know... I'm feelin' so much more than ever before

And so... I'm giving more to you than I though I could do

Don't know how it happened, don't know why,

But you don't really need a reason

When the stars shine

Just to fall in love...

Nico took Azure by his wings and they started dancing.