Chapter Eight: Happy New Year!

A/N: It's been awhile. I'm glad that I'm back to updating this book. Chapters will not be published daily.

3rd POV

The story starts with the entire Rio celebrating. Crowds of people were on the beach, playing music, dancing. Some push boats full of flowers, off the sea. Some people were on the cable car. "What Is Love" from Rio 2

What is love if it's not with you? I know when you're alone you feel it too, in your arms is where I long to be, cause being with you gives me sanity.

Welcome to Rio!

Oh, listen to me, darling. I wake up every morning thinking about the way you feel. Oh, I wonder if you know it. And what good is the party, if you're not around? But listen to me now. What good is love, if it's not your love? What good is love?

Pedro, Nico and Azure appeared.

Nico & Azure: Am I your baby love?

If it's not your love? What good is love?

The three of them slide down a ledge. The three of them pushed the light in a direction.

Nico & Azure: Is it a crazy love?

If it's not your love?

Pedro: This is a crazy party, I'm so glad I'm here with everybody, Baby, move your body. Shake it to the ground. Break it-break it-break it-break it-break it down, Blu.

Pedro sings, as he leans towards other birds. He spins Nico's bottle cap hat, than points towards Blu. The spot light was on Blu, the music stops.

"Me?" Blu questioned, than he awkwardly sings.

Blu: What's a song if you can't hear it too?

Pedro: (Squawk)

The music continues, and every bird continues dancing.

Jewel: Can't imagine dancing without you.

Blu: A shooting star ain't really nothing to see.

Two woodpeckers were hitting the metal pole, as it makes noises.

Jewel: If you're not right here standing next to me. 

Blue twirled Jewel, and they both kiss.

Oh, listen to me, darling. I wake up every morning thinking about the way you feel. Oh, I wonder if you know it. What good is the party, if you're not around? Listen to me now. What good is love, if it's not your love?

Pedro, Nico and Azure are dancing. Nico twirled Azure, and dipped him. Blu and Jewel dance. Every bird raised their wings, and they continue to dance. Jewel jumps into the air and Blu caught her.

Blu and Jewel continues to dance, Blu accidentally trips, and twirled Jewel.

"For a bird from Minnesota, you've got some moves." Jewel said, as they continue dancing. "Oh, that wasn't a move. That was an accident, but I accept the compliment." Blu said, as they dance together. "It's great Rafael could watch the kids. When Azure couldn't." Jewel said. "Yeah, Azure is busy with Nico anyways." Blu said.