Brilliant Blue Hope

AN
hi hi! Been a hot minute I've been renovating my room 😌 so here's an update for y'all thank you for waiting 💕

~Chapter~

(Irene)

(Rosalie)

(Rosalie)

(Imagine a hood on this one cause winter is fucking cold)

"Thank you for inviting me to the Frost Fair Ciel, it was very kind of you" Ciel hums, "it's not a problem. I figured you'd enjoy something like this" I look around at the small shops while I respond, "it is," I agree. I look back at him, "we've only known each other for a short while, and yet you know when I'd like something." Ciel hums again, "it's a gift. I get told I'm very observant."

The day before, Ciel had invited me to the Frost Fair. It hasn't been showcased in about 80 years so this truly was a special event. The Frost Fair is held when the Thames ice is more than solid enough to walk on. And while it has frozen over before, it hasn't been this solid in decades, it wouldn't be able to hold all these stalls and people in previous years. So of course, Ciel invited me on this once in a lifetime opportunity, we might never be able to experience this fair again in our lifetime.

I place my hands behind my back and lean forward to look at Ciel, "what should we do first? Maybe get some hot cider? shopping? Ice skating?" I ask. Ciel shrugs, "whatever you want." I think about it for a moment, "then...how about we ice skate? There's a place to do it right there" I say, pointing to the kids on skates. Ciel frowns nervously, "I'm fine doing whatever you want but...I don't know how good at ice skating I am." I hum, "you don't have to if you don't want to." I grab Irenes hand and start running with her towards the ice skating area, "You can just watch Irene and I!" I call back.

**********************

~Ciel POV~

After getting their skates on, I watch Irene and Rosalie skate off with each other. Rosalie was a little clumsy, her winter attire didn't help much with the balance either in terms of length. Even so, she still tried her best to stay up and skate with the help of Irene.