Chapter 9: After School Pt. 2

Aoba Johsai POV

Hearing those words Oikawa's team was shocked. But they really should have expected this. Oikawa had mated Hinata out of the need for revenge, of course he hadn't thought it through. Of course he isn't coming up with a plan or even just a next step. Sighing the team started filing out of the locker room till it was just Oikawa and the rest of the third years.

"Sit" Iwaizumi instructed, and Oikawa followed orders unhappily, knowing he was gonna get lectured and interrogated "You need to figure this out. I can't tell you what to do or where to go from here. But you have to start looking ahead. What do you plan to do about college? How is this going to affect both of your futures? What are you going to be to each other? You need to be able to answer these questions and so many more." Iwaizumi said, sighing in frustration.

"I don't know." Oikawa sighed too then, bracing his arms on his knees "Shouyou doesn't want anything to do with me and for good reason. How am I supposed to be in charge of our future? I can't even tell you what's gonna happen tomorrow, let alone in five minutes...And it's not like he wants me telling him what to do"

"You don't know because you're not trying." Hanamaki said "You have to put effort into this, you need to do this not just for yourself but for Hinata. His life now greatly depends on yours, whether he's happy about it or not."

"Oikawa, you know what you have to do. It might not seem like it, but we as Alpha know what to do. Like how you knew how to find Hinata earlier to protect him. It's part of our instinct. You can do this if you only try." Hanamaki said

"I don't think Shouyou would be happy if I make des-" Oikawa started but was cut off

"We're not saying to make the decision for him. But with him. Come up with some initial ideas and plans, and then talk it over with Hinata. Ask him what he wants. Listen to him and work it out." Matsukawa said

"I know what he'll say already...." Oikawa said, mood going dark as he lowered his head, a shot of pain going through him at the thought of Hinata's rejection. "I don't know what to do. How do I fix this? He hates me and for good reason." Oikawa pleaded looking at his friends now

"I don't know....I wish I did but I don't..." Iwaizumi patted his friends back "I think the best you can do now is work on getting on better terms with Hinata, after all you cant have your omega hating you for forever"

"What do I want for us?" Oikawa whispered in thought, looking confused and then shook his head, deciding to think about that later "How do I make him stop hating me?" He asked then

"For starters you could do as he asked and stop calling him Shouyou." Iwaizumi laughed at Oikawa's frown "Then maybe you should try getting to know him better, just don't be too pushy."

"Okay." Oikawa nodded

With that Oikawa nodded, and his friends were somewhat satisfied with this development. They would help push Oikawa in the right direction, they wanted the best for both him and Hinata. So they would do their best to give advice when possible without being pushy and watch over them.

"I never knew you to be so studious" Oikawa said walking up to Hinata, finally free from being interrogated

"I'm not really, but I have been working on doing better in school." Hinata said, glancing up at him and then around the gym before returning back to his work.

"Do you need help with anything?" Oikawa sat and then looked over at his work, cringing at all the wrong answers on his math sheet

"No thanks...." Hinata said frowning at yet another problem he didn't understand

"Really you could have fooled me" Iwaizumi said laughing a bit, he had come up to walk with them, but having heard their conversation and looking at Hinata's work he couldn't help but interject, wanting to give them a slight nug in a positive direction "You know Shittykawa here is actually really good at math..."