Chapter 15: The Mall Pt.2

Iwaizumi POV

"What the hell were you thinking?" I finally said after snapping out of my thoughts, I couldn't believe these two first years and Shouyou was on a whole nother level

"What everyone has been, Hinata treats Oikawa like crap and says it's all his fault but it isn't, its partially his." Kindaichi said, I was shocked by how clueless these two were, but then again they aren't Omegas they couldn't know....

"Everybody grab your things and come with me, now." I said standing and started collecting Shouyou and Oikawa's stuff. "You two are gonna apologize to Shouyou and after we leave here today Ill explain why you two are stupider than Oikawa."

"What bu-" Kunimi started but a glare shut him up.

I collected Oikawa's card from the waiter, then pulled out a few bills from my wallet as a tip and apology for everything, and then led everyone towards the bathrooms. Praying Shouyou hadn't murdered Oikawa by the time we got there, and that maybe he had calmed down a bit.

"Oikawa? Let us in." I called quietly after knocking, Oikawa opened the door and by the smell of things Shouyou just seemed more upset, walking over I ruffle his hair a bit "They have something they want to say."

"Hinata...." Kunimi started and looked away from his glare,this seems like its gonna go well...not then met his eyes again. "We're sorry." Kindaichi nodded beside him, way to sell it guys..

"No you're not." Shouyou said flatly

"What?" Kunimi asked this time

"You're not sorry, I can see it in your eyes." Shouyou's glare and frown intensified

"You're right we aren't." Kindaichi agreed, these damn idiots can't even follow the simplest of directions..

"Of course you're not." Shouyou bit back, words like daggers "Why don't you say what you really want to and not what Iwaizumi is making you say, after all there's no point in lying now." well so much for my attempt at keeping the piece

"Fine." Kunimi glared back "But we've already told you. We think you're just as much to blame as Oikawa is. So we think your attitude is shit."

"Of course you wouldn't understand. The only one in the room who can is Iwaizumi." Shouyou spat "You don't know what I've gone through, what I've endured. You don't know what it's like to be in so much pain that the simplest of moves hurt. To have it feel like every part of you is out of your control, and begging for just a second of the pain going away. Since your in so much blinding pain you're begging for it to stop." Shouyou words were still sharp and more tears streamed down his face

"What the hell are you talking about?" Kindaichi asked, "You're making no damn sense."

"Heats cause you pain when your not being....helped." I supplied in the best way possible "It feels like every cell in your body is being lit on fire, and the only way out is by someone helping you. Be it a friend or a lover, a complete stranger. Anyone. You would beg for help." they looked shocked, but I'm not surprised there's no real explanation of heats because it's impossible to truly explain.

"He was being....helped...though right?" Kindaichi said ''He would have been in his right mind then since he wasn't in pain."

"He could have been able to say no then right?" Kunimi asked, nodding at Kindaichi's words, I knew they didn't teach you shit as a first year but to be this clueless....

"No he wasn't in a state to say no." Oikawa finally spoke up, just before Shouyou could start yelling at them again too

"When you're helped through it you're still mindless. Will do anything, beg for anything to keep the help." I glanced at Shouyou. This was about to get awkward. "Shouyou let Oikawa scent you."