Chapter 14: The Mall Pt.1

Hinata POV

Right after I had agreed Iwaizumi had come back, and the train was arriving. Boarding it we found a seat, and I was between them. Oikawa reached out and took my hand, I tried pulling away but he wouldn't let me.

"We missed touch last night, we need to make sure we do enough so let me hold your hand today." Oikawa said, I frowned but gave in, turning away from him though

"Whatever" I responded and he squeezed my hand slightly before talking with Iwaizumi

I tuned out, turning slightly more to look out the window. I couldn't help but wonder about my old team right now, what were they doing? We usually hung out on Saturdays, most of us anyways since Tsukki wouldn't always come since it wasn't mandatory, and occasionally a few others would miss. Would they all be going and getting meat buns at Ukia's shop? Would they decide to go practice some more, even though it's supposed to be a rest day? I was sad thinking about them, and my feelings must have transferred through the bond, because Oikawa was squeezing my hand lightly again and somehow had scooted over. How did I turn this off? I really wish he wouldn't be able to feel what's going on, it bothered me. I frowned and scooted away a bit but couldn't get far since Iwaizumi was right beside me....

Thankfully we didn't have to sit like that long though because we were arriving at the station. Upon exiting the train we saw Kunimi and Kindaichi. I wasn't sure how I felt, I was happy others were joining us, but it's not like I've talked with them much. Sure we were in the same class but it's not like we'd have much reason to chat. So other than the basic pleasantries we didn't say much to each other. Maybe I should try and make friends with them? I mean I'm here for a few months and it might be nice to have someone to chat with every now and then.....I was taken out of my thoughts as we drew closer to the mall, the amount of traffic picking up. I could see Hanamaki and Matsukawa waiting up ahead of us waving.

"What took you guys so long?" Hanamaki asked

"We're five minutes early." Kunimi said and the others laughed at his frown, I didn't get why though he kinda always frowned.

"Anyways let's go in!" Oikawa said, he looked so excited "So where do you want to go first?" He asked when we walked in looking around, they were all looking at me like I held the answer

"We can go wherever you want..."I said sheepishly looking at the ground, what was up with them today..

Oikawa POV

"So where do you want to go first?" I ask after walking in, thanking whatever God that my voice didn't let off how nervous I was

"We can go wherever you want..." Shouyou said, looking away from all of us

Nodding, I led the way to a home goods store, we came to get things for his room anyways, might as well start there. Once inside the others went on their own to look inside the store, I grabbed a basket and then led him down the aisles, Iwaizumi in toe. It may seem odd but I was thankful he was here, he would be able to help convince Shouyou to get things for his nest, and be able to guide me. I looked for anything I thought he might like. Though I realized I don't know that much about him.......

"Say Shouyou....." I said, getting a hum in response as my only answer, "What kind of stuff do you like?"

"I like volleyball." He said and I rolled my eyes

"I already knew that" I said as Iwaizumi and I laughed, he turned red realizing how silly he sounded

"Right...uh I like uh....." He said coming up blank,

"Why not let me know if you see anything you like, okay?" I asked and smiled when he said okay, I really should have just taken him to a sporting goods store......