Chapter 39: Trial Basis

Iwaizumi POV

I don't know why I asked, but I was sure Oikawa would just deny it..... But he didn't. He sat there quietly staring at Shouyou, and then I saw it slowly dawn on him. He was realizing his own feelings.

"I love Shouyou....." Oikawa muttered out, looking completely shocked "Iwaizumi what do I do? He hates me.... And I love him....." Oikawa turned to me and looked completely heartbroken

I didn't have time to say anything, Shoyou started to stir in his arms, and Oikawa shook his head to presumably clear his thoughts away for later. Turning his full focus on the now awake and semi confused omega.

Oikawa POV

I was shocked and confused, and happy and sad, I was heartbroken...... I loved Shouyou and he hated me. When did I fall for him? I could be wrong, couldn't I? It could just be the bond and I could be confused...... But I don't think I'm confused. I love Shouyou, my Shouyou..... Before Iwaizumi could give me any answers Shouyou started to wake up and I decided to push all thoughts away for later. I need to be here for Shouyou and not be a mess....

"Oikawa, what's wrong?" Shouyou panicked, that should be my question...

"Nothi-" I started but was cut off

"Don't lie to me." He said, pinning me with his stare, "If you don't want to talk about it, I understand but don't lie to me."

"I'm sorry you're right, I won't lie, but I don't want to talk about it." I said and he nodded

"Okay. But when you are ready I'm here." He then hugged me tightly and leaned up to kiss my forehead, I felt my heart flutter

"Okay...." I said, I really want to just hug him and tell him everything but not now.......

"So Hinata..." Iwaizumi said, clearly trying to change the subject "Why did you leave the gym, did something happen?"

"I just really couldn't stand to be in there any longer.....so I left" He said looking away

"Are you okay?" I asked, taking note of his puffy eyes, he was also still masking most of his feelings "If not you don't have to hide your feelings...."

"I'm going to be fine." He said, I could tell he was trying not to lie but also didn't want to share right now, I sighed

"How about we go get something to eat." I said, if we had been here for an hour, it would be lunch time almost, he nodded and off the three of us went.

Hinata POV

The rest of the day was stressful. I could feel eyes everywhere I went,

I wasn't surprised when I found Kenma waiting by our room after dinner. The others glanced at him a bit but went in, except for Oikawa who looked at me. He wanted to know if he should stay, I shook my head and he nodded hugging me and then went in also. Then Kenma and I went towards the Nekoma room. Upon arriving I was shocked by how many people were waiting, this was a lot more than I thought..... Daichi, Suga, Bokuto, Akaashi, and Kuroo I had expected. Assahi, Ennoshita, and Kiyoko were understandable. But having the rest of Karasuno, Yaku, and Lev come was a shock. I am nervous now....

"Uh hey guys...." I said walking in after Kenma, who promptly shut the door behind us.

"Hinata!" Suga said rushing over and enveloping me into a tight hug, he always made me feel so safe, Daichi followed closely behind and joined in, the Karasuno parents....i missed them

Once everyone was situated I waited for someone to say something, anything really. But no one said anything, them not knowing how to ask and me not knowing how to start explaining. Finally though, Suga took the lead, knowing just how to find the right words.