Doc Flew over the Cuckoo's nest: s3 ep6 pt1

3rd POV

3rd POV

"Everyday, in every way, I'm getting better and better." The group said in sync. Doc's eyes were stuck on one patient in particular.

She sat still, her eyes were barely open yet she never blinked. She looked brain dead. "Scarlett." Doc whispered rather loudly.

"Please, she doesn't like people speaking with her." The nurse said. "Like we said; we would let you out of the straight jacket if you convince us you are a real doctor."

"Well, How am I supposed to do that?" Doc asked, raising his arms.

"With a background in clinical psychology, a quick diagnosis of everyone here shouldn't be too difficult. Right?"

"Ok.. sure." Doc turned to Mr. Liddy. "Paranoid delusional."

"Correct." Nurse Ratched nodded the pointed to the next patient, Bob Morgasteros.

"Oh, that one's tough. Can you give me a hint?"

"Mr. Morgasteros experiences feelings of detachment, has social anxiety, and a lack of true identity."

"Well welcome to the apocalypse, Man. You can pass for normal these days. Seriously." Doc said, sighing. "I'm gonna say depression. Possible brain damage? Maybe a little blunt force trauma?" Nurse Ratched nodded.

"Welcome to the... heartbreak hotel." Elvis Washington said, grabbing Doc's attention. "Hippie."

"Dissociative disorder?" Doc asked the Nurse, making Elvis take off his sunglasses. "Um.. time warp?"

"I like him." Elvis stated, putting his glasses back on. "He's alright as far as the kings concerned."

"Oh! Oh, well then, that just settles it. If the king thinks he's a real doctor, then by all means please let the brain surgery begin." Mr. Liddy yelled. "I'll just go prep to OR's! Sorry.. sorry." He told the nurse.

Doc went on to diagnose Winona with kleptomania after the girl stole his marijuana. He turned to Re-Pete and diagnosed him with OCD and germophobia, Nurse Ratched approved of Doc's skills a gestured for Elvis and Winona to release his jacket.

A laughing began to ring through the room. The entire room, with the exception of Bob, turned towards the girl with a bite mark on her cheek.

"Ms. Vasquez.. something funny?" Nurse Ratched asked as the girl bit down on her lip.

Scarlett looked over at Doc a wide, unrecognizable smile was on her face. "Did you know that he's not really Elise? Elvose? Elvis?" She asked, laughing harder, "Elvis died in the 70's-"

"I think it's time for another dose of meds." Nurse Ratched said.

"What? No.." Scarlett whined. "I don't want it- it makes me feel bad."