chapter 15

NAILEAS POV

i wake up to heavy rain outside my window - i had to check my phone to see if it was even morning yet because of how dark it was outside.

moments like these makes me hate living in the uk, it's always so cold - but despite the rain and the cold, i feel like im on top of the world. im dating niko, the guy have liked for a long time now. i have my shower and brush my teeth, i then throw on some warm clothes. i wasn't doing anything today, or i wasn't expecting to.

OUTFIT

i got a call from will (willne) and he asked me if i could film a video with him today, it was a reacting video for his 2nd channel

just when i thought i was going to have a relaxing day, great. i sit down at my computer and film the video with will. after talking to will about ideas, we decided we should film a 'try not to laugh' video. as im filming the video, i get a notification on my phone - it was niko. i quickly grabbed my phone forgetting i was recording for will.

"you right? niko messaging you is he?" will says while giggling. i look at him and roll my eyes. "shut up you lonely bastard" i say while putting my phone down trying my best not to laugh. the video takes about 2 hours to film and it was finally over, i turn off my computer and go to get something to eat.

while im looking through the fridge, my phone starts buzzing. i go to grab and and i see that it's niko, wanting to face time me. i answer quickly and rest my phone on my fruit bowl in the kitchen. i see niko he is still in bed and his eyes are half shut, it looks like he has just woken up - but im not surprised knowing his messed up sleep schedule.

niko and i talked for a while on facetime. we were both talking about the upcoming valentines day and fun things we could do on the day. after a while of speaking, he had to go and film a fake employee video for the beta squad channel.

i make some food and sit down on the couch and scroll through youtube - just like before, i find myself watching nikos youtube videos. im more specifically watching the ones that i was in. it's so crazy watching these videos now that we are actually together.

it's pretty late at night now and im laying in my bed scrolling through tiktok when i get a message from niko.
___________________________________

Hey Naiii
Sorry I couldn't FaceTime we ended
up filming way longer than expected -
I'll call you tomorrow x
___________________________________

i put my phone down and turn off my lights, i couldn't stop smiling- and just in a few minutes i have fallen asleep.

[sorry this chapter was short, im working on more chapters that are longer and better for this story - chapter 16 out vv soon <3]